LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sable and I are heading there around 6:30 or 7, looks like it will be in the 50's around the time we'll be running so good track weather. Anybody else interested?

·
450 whp 432wtqw
127 Posts
depends get off work at 5 go to second job ( get sick) "go to track by 6:30"
if i can have somebody drive me i will most likely come out

dave

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTO1_OHIO said:
It was way less crowded last Tuesday but I'm not planning on going there on Tuesday again unless they prep the track better.
The only way to find out if the prep is better is to go to the track and see! :bootyshak

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
Sablestang said:
The only way to find out if the prep is better is to go to the track and see! :bootyshak
...so let me know.

I just filled the tank up yesterday so I'm carrying too much extra weight right now to go tonight even if I wanted to.

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTO1_OHIO said:
...so let me know.

I just filled the tank up yesterday so I'm carrying too much extra weight right now to go tonight even if I wanted to.
Fill up some gas cans with the extra fuel, come hang out with us! Everybody knows it's not a party without GTO1....

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Might help you get traction on a cold track GTO1...
Come out and play guys!! LOL!!

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
sable said:
Might help you get traction on a cold track GTO1...
Come out and play guys!! LOL!!
Traction issues should be fixed next spring with the suspension mods that I'm planning and a set of MT's. Until then I don't see much of a chance for improvements. I am going to give it a shot at the Nov 3 rental though so I'll do some practice runs at 42 in a few weeks.

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
I was going to go tonight but decided to head home to see the parents. I'm sure you will get some good times!

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not hoping for anything amazing tonight, but if I could pull a 13.89 I'd be a happy girl. 13.99 is acceptable though, .03 better than Norwalk with the cool weather isn't too much to ask.

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Can't make it :cry: hopefully we'll get a few more chances before the snow flies.

·
2,502 Posts
radkon said:
Can't make it :cry: hopefully we'll get a few more chances before the snow flies.
What.....afraid you'll get in the twelves??? he he he!!!

·
So long, farewell and goodbye
156 Posts
Sablestang said:
I'm not hoping for anything amazing tonight, but if I could pull a 13.89 I'd be a happy girl. 13.99 is acceptable though, .03 better than Norwalk with the cool weather isn't too much to ask.

12.99 is better. We could rig-up a little spray for you. :turbonaug

·
2,502 Posts
All N/A baby!!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
radkon said:

ugh, you had to mention it:slap:

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Adam4356 said:
ugh, you had to mention it:slap:
Can you make it out Mr. Soon-to-be-hitched? I imagine with 4 days until the end of your life you're probably pretty busy. :bootyshak

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Sablestang said:
Can you make it out Mr. Soon-to-be-hitched? I imagine with 4 days until the end of your life you're probably pretty busy. :bootyshak

na, i gotta pack, grab my tux, and have a few beers to calm down :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts