LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking. I know the county where Jack is distilled is a dry county. Are we going to be able to buy booze in Louisvillie or will we need to truck it in?

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Good find.

Warren is listed as Moist.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would chuckle reading that. :)

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I was just thinking. I know the county where Jack is distilled is a dry county. Are we going to be able to buy booze in Louisvillie or will we need to truck it in?
Wet...dry...moist. It doesn't matter. We're still gonna truck some in. :drink:

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
So am i, I am bringing 2 gallons of my famous apple pie shots, and a bottle of Absinth from Europe :turbonaug I will just buy the beer down there. I am taking 2 vehicles, and friend is coming with. I also have a 10'x20' canopy for thoose wanting some shade, and to cover the car if it rains........

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
You guys rock, I'm brining a 12 pack of redbull, I'll have to buy some jager down there.

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
kingkong401 said:
So am i, I am bringing 2 gallons of my famous apple pie shots, and a bottle of Absinth from Europe :turbonaug I will just buy the beer down there. I am taking 2 vehicles, and friend is coming with. I also have a 10'x20' canopy for thoose wanting some shade, and to cover the car if it rains........
10 X 20? Holy Shit Wes :judge: :drink:

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
I think the Autoform guys are going to be bringing a large one as well. I'm sure Steve and Tony will be more than willing to share. I'll probably be there most of the time with my car in their booth.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Holeshot said:
I have a case of Corona two lime's and a bottle of Grey Goose That covers One day:drink: :drink:
Lightweight :bootyshak

·
1,028 Posts
topperge said:
HAHAHA.....Between me and my friend we got like $150 cash set aside for buying liquor.....LOL....I am a newly 21 year old(about 2 months ago) and still living it up, lol.....:judge: but i hope not to do this, my 21st with people from the Dept. ended like this......i guess 13 shots of tequila and 9 beers will do that to ya:barf: :barf:

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
LOL, aren't we a bunch of raving alcoholics!!!!!

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
topperge said:
I guess you could say that. But at 43 years old Its the quality not the quanity for me. Besides who do you think posted picks of all the drunkin activities last year. :eek: I like to drink but not to the point of puking. That shit's way old:(

·
1,028 Posts
Holeshot said:
I guess you could say that. But at 43 years old Its the quality not the quanity for me. Besides who do you think posted picks of all the drunkin activities last year. :eek: I like to drink but not to the point of puking. That shit's way old:(
Grey Goose is very fine quality stuff. I kinda do agree on the quality over quanity, I am kinda like that also.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Holeshot said:
I'm just giving you a hard time, trust me I'm also a quality guy, I'll take Belvedere as my vodka of choice though. We'll have to "compare" when I get in. Hope everyone makes it safely

Matt

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd be surprised if there is anyplace to set up a canopy. I don't recall them being allowed in previous years.

·
1,028 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I'd be surprised if there is anyplace to set up a canopy. I don't recall them being allowed in previous years.
That better be a joke......lol.....i am not going to sit in the sun all day with out shade.....

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
topperge said:
I'm just giving you a hard time, trust me I'm also a quality guy, I'll take Belvedere as my vodka of choice though. We'll have to "compare" when I get in. Hope everyone makes it safely

Matt
Looking forward to it Matt.

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I was all asphalt, Remember the only grass was by the Pontiac trailer and behind the pilot cars.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts