LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
Only after I get my rear end back and reinstalled.

·
Product of Italy
2,806 Posts
Yes - pretty much all Facebook driven, which is disappointing for those of us that don't use that site. Oh well, the times are always changing.

Would be up for a cruise - GTG. Been a bazillion years. The Goat has dust covering the dust...:eek:ldfogey:

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Funny, I met the Joker at a gas station putting air in my tires literally 10 minutes ago

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
I haven't run into him yet. I was wondering if he was still in Fairfield.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Funny, I met the Joker at a gas station putting air in my tires literally 10 minutes ago
I haven't run into him yet. I was wondering if he was still in Fairfield.
Spoke with Matt a while back and he said that he's still in the area, Vacaville/Fairfield area. Wouldn't mind catching up with that guy if he was easier to find. :mullet:

·
Too much is just enough
1,206 Posts
I decided to take a look around the old goat pen, and hey, how about that.... Guys here talking about cars. Cool. I'd be down for a GTG.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I decided to take a look around the old goat pen, and hey, how about that.... Guys here talking about cars. Cool. I'd be down for a GTG.
No turkey bowl this year (flag football) how about an AM turkey run?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Now it says it’s partly cloudy Thursday. Any route suggestions if we get any interests?

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Auburn Foresthill bridge, then grub at Old town pizza and slurp a beer or soda of your liking... It's a win win.

Looks like the weather for Thursday is going to reach 70 degrees with no rain.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts