LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just letting you know we have received the 05-06 Billet flanges from the anodizer and will be shipping the shafts with this end on them from now on, the 04 ends will be a few weeks.

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
Hey, just letting you know we have received the 05-06 Billet flanges from the anodizer and will be shipping the shafts with this end on them from now on, the 04 ends will be a few weeks.

that is cool

·
riding the wave!
2,293 Posts
looking good! but a few weeks?...man! lol

·
750WHP club :P
1,655 Posts
Looks good to me. Almost a shame it won't be seen lol. Just have to make sure to do a huge wheelstand lol

·
Castrated Goat
2,500 Posts
yes, we thought it was the best to go with
As opposed to black? Black goes with absolutely everything. Blue, not so much.

I'm not bashing, but it'd drive me crazy if I had a blue anodized piece on my car. I'm the type of guy that polishes his aluminum driveshaft though. Lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As opposed to black? Black goes with absolutely everything. Blue, not so much.

I'm not bashing, but it'd drive me crazy if I had a blue anodized piece on my car. I'm the type of guy that polishes his aluminum driveshaft though. Lol
if its that much of a bother we could always power coat it to the color you want.

·
Castrated Goat
2,500 Posts
What about getting a price for a single piece to be stripped and re-anodized, for the super anal jerks like myself? :)

·
other kids were doing it.....
2,077 Posts
I'm the type of guy that polishes his aluminum driveshaft though. Lol

So do I. And my exhaust, and my skid plate, shocks, the bottom of my car is just about as clean as the top.........

·
Castrated Goat
2,500 Posts
Same price, we have a powder coating system in house now. it would not be hard to coat them if needed. what color. we have quite a selection
I meant anodize, but powder would be just fine. So that means you powdercoat your axles now too? I know this isn't the thread for it, but do you have any pics of your coated axles? Stubs, axles, and a driveshaft are on my need-list to have on my car for Spring, and these flanges caught my attention. Now that you have the option for colored axles, you really have my attention.

So do I. And my exhaust, and my skid plate, shocks, the bottom of my car is just about as clean as the top.........
Does your skid plate look like this?:ninja:

·
2,077 Posts
Haha awesome!
I haven't any picts of the underside in the front, but I have an upskirt of Gina. Your ass end look good too?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Sure, here is some pix of the new system, we had the oven custom made so we could do the Carbon fiber shafts in it also (programed runs)

we have been doing hammer tone, i kind of like it but we have about 30 colors already

the silver looking ones are black Chrome

its going to take a while to do all these bars, but were on it (this is infamous "wall of bars"

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/frankrehak/2011 part pictures/billetplates006.jpg

almost all the flanges by now are being E-Coated (but bars are all powder coated)
and everything from now on for the GTO is 300m, not playing with it anymore just 100% excellence

its going to take a while to get all of these done (none are leaving with out it now (this is our infamous "wall of bars"

·
Procharger for now.
427 Posts
Nice.

·
2,077 Posts
"Got Metal?" :hbang:

That stuff rocks! I am kinda partial to the hammertone as well.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts