LS1GTO.com Forums banner

81 - 100 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
shaft

i dont mind the flanges, but you need to change out the yoke. I dont care how quality an adapter is, going to the yoke is better.
I can respect you having an opinion however wrong it is. if you like i will start a thread about this subject but please respect the fact that this is a thread for a GTO 9" conversion with out any plate.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
mark williams

Never saw a Mark Williams flanged DS before.
I don't mind educating you guys but i would really appreciate you keeping it off my diff thread, this is getting ridiculous.

As long as you asked, we all have to agree the Mark Williams way of doing things is more than just a gimmick right ? please see what they have to say about this type of mount. please let this be the last comment about flanges on this thread. here is a picture, go to their website and read about it I think you will be surprised what you read.

·
Banned
4,898 Posts
So Frank, are you going to be around Friday when I'm passing through? I'd really like to stop by and check out the 9 inches... again

:wub:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
So Frank, are you going to be around Friday when I'm passing through? I'd really like to stop by and check out the 9 inches... again

:wub:
Sure ill be around, the 8.8 diff is at Bagshaw Fabrication along with Jeremy's car. i can meet you over there if you like. just give a call

Frank

dont forget Hendrix/DSS still have the 8.8 kits also....

·
Frantically Modding
4,458 Posts
So Frank, are you going to be around Friday when I'm passing through? I'd really like to stop by and check out the 9 inches... again:wub:
I gotta new sig quote.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Any special introductory offer. Im down for one. But being im an auto. This is probably over kill for my 8xx hp gto.
Thanks for your interest in the kit, to be honest its hard for us as a manufacturer to give discount or even run a sale on our products. we feel it would be competing with our own dealers. im sure you have dealer on this site that you purchase parts from on a regular basis and and more than likely would be happy to help you out. If you don't have a "regular guy" you get your parts from send me a PM and we will suggest some one in your area.

·
Banned
4,898 Posts
Sure ill be around, the 8.8 diff is at Bagshaw Fabrication along with Jeremy's car. i can meet you over there if you like. just give a call

Frank

dont forget Hendrix/DSS still have the 8.8 kits also....

Yeah, I saw it when I was there last time, sitting on the table just temping me to take it :ninja: Are the shafts/stubs and driveshaft still there too? That would be great if you don't mind, although I'm not sure how much time it would save on my roundtrip to FL though, lol. Keep in mind, we could always take a little joy ride in Jeremy's car while we're there, but I'm not about to touch the underside of the driver's side door handle without a rag (for various reasons...) :wall:

I'll give you a call when I'm leaving in the morning... Most likely around lunch time. Thank!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Just give me a call in advance so i get some time aside. i think you will really like the way the 9" looks in person. it looks factory stock

here are a few more shots

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts

·
Unicorn
5,018 Posts
Im sure it wont be long before im procharged!
We both know Thomas won't let you. We may let you slide since you are building such a sweet setup.

Frank the pics look good. Hopefully Ill get to check it out soon.

Jeremy, when are you coming down?
When Scott is done with the LCA's, Tub, and :gulp: cage.....

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
We both know Thomas won't let you. We may let you slide since you are building such a sweet setup.

When Scott is done with the LCA's, Tub, and :gulp: cage.....
Now your getting smart lol.

81 - 100 of 165 Posts