LS1GTO.com Forums banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sorry but this kit is only for Procharged cars.......:gr_jest:
How about GTOs that used to be procharged lol ;)

I would love to have this kit right now but wife would probably kill me since I already spent money for 403 stroker and probably need to invest in a tranny soon. My little 510rwhp motor probably wouldn't even make this kit stress one bit. It would be like throwing pebbles at a dinosaur to kill it lol. What would be a good setup for me right now? How much is the 8.8 kit since this one is out?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
How about GTOs that used to be procharged lol ;)

I would love to have this kit right now but wife would probably kill me since I already spent money for 403 stroker and probably need to invest in a tranny soon. My little 510rwhp motor probably wouldn't even make this kit stress one bit. It would be like throwing pebbles at a dinosaur to kill it lol. What would be a good setup for me right now? How much is the 8.8 kit since this one is out?
The 8.8 kit is about 3700.00 and as you know a proven system, its not far off the 9" kit and with both there is no "add on's" to make it better or stronger (unless you want a carbon fiber Driveshaft) spring is coming and so is time to break records not part.....

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
We should be ready The laser cutter had moved into a new building and put us a little behind., ill check with the the morning. i just finished some driveshafts for stock GTO's also (and some for a few 4L80 2010 Camaros)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
These back from the powder coater yet? I'm ready to see some other Goats running this setup.
I was mistaken the Laser cutter had not finished up with the various parts but i spoke to him this morning and he is doing the last parts drawing today and will have all 20 kit parts ready for us Tuesday, so to be safe i would say Thursday or Friday (powder coated) of next week as a shipping date. we have 4 sold already and will have 20 kits on the 1st run so if anyone is interested give me a PM. this should be a very realistic date.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
All the parts are at the powder coater, sorry it took longer than we had hoped. the laser cutter had moved into a new building and was a bit behind. but the good news is they are being coated so we will be ready to ship out early next week.

[/QUOTE]

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Nice work!

·
Banned
4,898 Posts
I'm am going to be back in town again today so I'm definitely going to check it out in person again and keep dreaming, lol.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
progress

On Saturday i was out riding the motorcycle and stopped by Bagshaw Fabrication to see how the Radial tire S10 he was building was coming along. he was almost done and ready to move back to the mini tubs and control arms on the GTO. he had just got back the rear from Jeremy's car from the powder coater. nice looking piece with the new abs brackets.

nice drain and new vent also

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
On Saturday i was out riding the motorcycle and stopped by Bagshaw Fabrication to see how the Radial tire S10 he was building was coming along. he was almost done and ready to move back to the mini tubs and control arms on the GTO. he had just got back the rear from Jeremy's car from the powder coater. nice looking piece with the new abs brackets.

nice drain and new vent also

pix coming soon of the build......

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
We really need to go over and get some better ones, im goiong to see Scott later in the week. ill take a good camera and see what i can get. sure looks killer under there.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts