LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I didn't, I bought it from a member here. Guess it doesn't matter if I am happy, since I got it second hand. I have PM'd the guy I got it from and he can just get me the part from you I suppose. Then, I will be happy! :spin:
just give me a call tomorrow, ill help you out

Frank 800-564-2244

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
I'll take one also. I bought a custom length TH400 shaft from you a couple years back.

·
Hiding out in the sticks
1,558 Posts

·
Hiding out in the sticks
1,558 Posts
DSS is a class act shop! Frank, THANK YOU for everything!

·
Hiding out in the sticks
1,558 Posts
Got my flange today! (ZERO COST to me btw) Thanks Frank, your the best man, can't wait to get rid of that billet plate! :)

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
if you have bought the shaft from us or one of our dealers the part is free for the asking, we want to make sure your happy with your DSS purchase. let me know

Is this offer applicable or even apply to me?
1000 Horsepower Drive Shaft for 2004 GTO...
Ordered from Diff Tech 02/23/2006
Delivered from DSS and received 03/06/2006

10/2008
Replaced/Installed.... believe it was called:
1350/350 Power Glide Yoke

Yes i would give it to you just for having our shat that long.
This was received today..............Thank You!

Attachments

·
1 of 40,757
6,223 Posts
Wow. That kind of service with definitely generate some sales.
Got me looking for reasons to do something with drive line...
hmm my pinion seal is leaking.

·
Hiding out in the sticks
1,558 Posts
^ Mine is too.... :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
No, we made it the same size as the plate and the flange, it will be a few Weeks before we can make a production part.i was just looking to see what
people thought of the idea, I'm making a u-bolts style one also, stay tuned where were ready ill pick a few people to try them
I'd like to try the u-bolt style one---this way i can swap it with the shaft still in the car---going back together this week---- and i wont have to take the original 3 bolt style yoke off the rear.....let me know

·
Walk Soft & Carry Big Stick!
506 Posts
I'd be interested in the plate with the flange welded to it that began this whole thread, as long as it's all centered and balanced and all. I'm not interested in loosening the pinion nut for fear of losing the correct preload on the crush-collar for the pinion bearing. If the above prototype is intended as an improvement to the billet plate with bolt-on 1350 flange, then I'm definitely interested, as that was the direction I was leaning with my build anyway. OP, please be sure to let us know if you decide to produce that part.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I haven't decided on the proper way to process, i have been considering

1. still use the aluminum plate and Heli-coil the threads

2. make a Chromoly plate (just would be a little heavy)

3. make the plate with the end yoke on it to mount to the diff. what
would you guys prefer ?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts