LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOOOOOOFAAAAAAA!

What a car. If I had this car I wouldn't do a thing to it. It was light, nimble and fast as hell. It was an 11 second car for sure. If any of you guys have money to burn, burn it and get this car.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
My cobra will eat that up in the quarter

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Devil said:
My cobra will eat that up in the quarter
At least the ZO6 will be pointed straight! That cobra will be hard to handle!!!

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Smoke said:
At least the ZO6 will be pointed straight! That cobra will be hard to handle!!!
Nah, it's got wider tires than the Z

·
2004 Torch Red Corvette Coupe
657 Posts
Smoke said:
What a car.

It is a sweet ride. I had the opportunity to drive one a few months ago at Cunningham. Yes, its money to burn.....not yet thou!:gears: :gears:

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I see why Corvette owners are ****y sons of biaches!!! These cars can do anything you want them to. Very driver friendly and bad ass at the sametime. The car begs for a skid pad, road coarse, and a wide open track.

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
or 140 mph trap speeds or 170 on route 17 or....

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell, I'd consider living in a trailer park community to be able to afford one of them. (I'm not saying trailer park communities are bad- some of the hottest chics come from them).

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
Smoke said:
Hell, I'd consider living in a trailer park community to be able to afford one of them. (I'm not saying trailer park communities are bad- some of the hottest chics come from them).
and those chicks put out as well as swallow..

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
Smoke said:
HAHA, no wonder Ferrari guys say Corvettes are for rednecks.

You know youre a red neck, when you live in a 20K trailer with a 70K Vette parked outside

:drink:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I know of a Taurus that is faster than the C6 Z06.

:shiner:

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
TprGTO said:
I know of a Taurus that is faster than the C6 Z06.

:shiner:
off topic mike did you see "the departed"? one hell of a movie based on your force :drink:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
speeddemon said:
off topic mike did you see "the departed"? one hell of a movie based on your force :drink:
Tonight a few of my colleagues and I are going to see it. We are looking forward to it. Another outstanding movie that had MSP featured in it was "Mystic River."

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
That car is my absolute dream car. Someday I will own one even if its a couple years old. I can guarantee there will be plenty out there with low miles all those rich people that never drive their car.

·
Registered
172 Posts
new C6-Z06

Actually they're pretty quick,.... it takes me a little more time to lose them in my rear -view mirror ...j :gears:​

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
i'd still mod it if i could afford one. for the money their the best car out there right now. wait till that SCed vette comes out.

I'd be thrilled with a C6 or C5z06.

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
mid 12's is gay, I did 12.09 with my 405 horse bitch 03 stock.....

get that fugger into the 10's and I'd think about it....a older body style one with heavy work would still be less money than a new one outright.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts