LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove an 04 GTO on Saturday and just about traded in the Prix.

Car rides nice, feels meaner, and has a much better platform to start from.

But apon careful consideration and evaluation of what I would have to "carry" on the prix's payoff. looks like the prix is hanging around for at least another 8-10 months as soon as I can find one (Black and Red of course) and keep the payment under $500.00 a month, consider me a new owner.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
BrandonG said:
Drove an 04 GTO on Saturday and just about traded in the Prix.

Car rides nice, feels meaner, and has a much better platform to start from.

But apon careful consideration and evaluation of what I would have to "carry" on the prix's payoff. looks like the prix is hanging around for at least another 8-10 months as soon as I can find one (Black and Red of course) and keep the payment under $500.00 a month, consider me a new owner.
You are a stronger man then me. I lost all will power after I drove one - I bought it within the week.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Me too - except it was a couple of weeks for me :)

RedhotGTO said:
You are a stronger man then me. I lost all will power after I drove one - I bought it within the week.

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
rednred said:
Me too - except it was a couple of weeks for me :)
drove it on friday....took it home on saturday.... i'm weak.....but i have a GTO.... :gr_jest:

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
I went through several iterations at three dealerships. It took nearly two months. And, I was in the same boat as you're in with my Prix. I ended up taking a bigger payment because

A) the car is nicer
B) the incentives on the '04 were just too damn good
C) the GTO is a rare car (I started noticing how many GTPs are on the road)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts