LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
2005 Red GTO
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just imported a set of DTM C-4 wheels from New Zealand. Put on a set of Michelin Pilot PS2s and the ride is fantastic. Smooth, with rail like handling. Anyway, if you guys have any interest in these, I may look into importing them on a large scale to make them affordable. 48mm offset. 245/40/18 tires.

Attachments

·
2005 Red GTO
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are 18x8, 45mm offset I believe, same as stock 18s. They are made for the Holden Monaro, so they fit the GTO perfectly. No rubbing issues.

·
Good-bye GTO...HELLO CORVETTE
515 Posts
Stock 18's are 48mm offset, so I guess they are probably the same. What size tires are do you have on them?

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Nice. Similar to the Coupe 4 wheels.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Not bad. The only reason I've ever considered real Coupe 4 wheels is the rears are available in 9" wide. Too bad those aren't. I'd be hitting you up for your connection.

·
2005 Red GTO
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tires are 245/40/18 Michelin PS2. I paid about $900NZ which is about $600US I hope. Shipping was with UPS and very expensive, don't have the bill yet.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Red_Barron said:
The tires are 245/40/18 Michelin PS2. I paid about $900NZ which is about $600US I hope. Shipping was with UPS and very expensive, don't have the bill yet.
hell shipping couldnt have been over 400, so that leaves you at 1000 in the wheel combo. I would pay that. Either way, they look nice. Wonder how they would loon a PBM Goat?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
good looking wheels man, I want a set of these - DTM-LM-Mesh

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
Looks absolutely excellent. Nice work my friend!

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
do they come in 17" size?

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,958 Posts
But sccaGTO, we could get them widened, if the price is right.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Napalm said:
But sccaGTO, we could get them widened, if the price is right.
True. But, some people don't like the idea. I've still got my thread on where to send them on this forum.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts