MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Playing with the new shifter lol

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

Well, I had an idea that is going to add some time, but also cool factor to my build.

Im going to buy my goldbox with the universal long harness and mount all super nice and clean on the back seat firewall. Then, I’m going to build a fuse and rely setup like pictured and put it on the passenger side of the rear seat firewall. Make it all super clean and OCD. Would look gangster and be very easy to work on

Attachments

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Got my new wheel i, ordered double button mount for my wheel, and two buttons. One for shift and one for trans brake, and then I think I’ll put one on the consul for bump. Ordered my wheels today. 15x12 w 4” bs, and and 17x4.5 fronts. Ordered tires, 28x10.50 Hoosiers, tubes, and of course my usual motorcycle tires for the front. Goldbox is on its way, new 2 gallon ridetech aluminum tank on its way, as well as all kinds of little stuff. Been super busy with my new business start up, so I haven’t had time to work on it lately.

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

My biondo mushroom buttons, steering wheel bracket and ridetech 2gallon tank showed up for my compressed air system. I gotta mid the steering wheel bracket so I can reach it :/

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
ad to narrow my rear end, which means narrowing my axles. So I decided to step up to a 35 spline setup. Tires and a bunch of other small parts showed up today. Waiting on wheels still

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Yassss

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Ope

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

Got my brackets all shaved off and my back brace welded on.

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
A lot of work. Hats off to you for getting so much done in such a short period of time.
Thanks man! Really wanting to get this thing running!

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

35 spline axles showed up

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Ordered all my chromoly tube, Heims, and heim adjusters to build my tq arm today.

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Slowly but surely stuff coming in. Now just to get some free time.

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Well made a big change on the project. Picked up a 1200hp rated jegs glide with 1.8 first, and wasn’t comfortable with the stock case it comes with so I bought an ATI case, bell, and tail housing along with a custom Jakes converter for it. Really excited about it, should be the cherry on top of this build.

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
hereeeee

·
MO POWA!
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

·
Registered
675 Posts
Love the build man. Im so happy you were able to get your old car back and give it the resto it deserves. Obviously, the car is being built for drag racing but did you ever put the car through any kind of road course when you owned it before? Id be curious to read about your impressions of having the live axle vs the IRS for daily driving and any kind of fast twisties.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts