LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are now taking pre-orders for the upcoming DynaTech long tube header package for the GTO. These headers are built using only the best mild steel and stainless materials available. All of their flanges are CNC laser cut and guaranteed to .003”. Laser cutting allows them to offer many variations in port size and shape to insure maximum performance. 3" collectors flow into the Powercat brand converters and then exit out 2 1/2" outlets. These cats have superior strength and durability, stainless steel housing, quick lightoff, small housing for space and weight savings and higher flow rates compared to stock and most other aftermarket converters.

Dynatech is the only company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee and a one year limited warranty. The complete package will be $1295. It costs more than some of the other long tubes on the market but it also gives you more than most of the others!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
tbyrne said:

We are now taking pre-orders for the upcoming DynaTech long tube header package for the GTO. These headers are built using only the best mild steel and stainless materials available. All of their flanges are CNC laser cut and guaranteed to .003”. Laser cutting allows them to offer many variations in port size and shape to insure maximum performance. 3" collectors flow into the Powercat brand converters and then exit out 2 1/2" outlets. These cats have superior strength and durability, stainless steel housing, quick lightoff, small housing for space and weight savings and higher flow rates compared to stock and most other aftermarket converters.

Dynatech is the only company in the industry to offer a satisfaction guarantee and a one year limited warranty. The complete package will be $1295. It costs more than some of the other long tubes on the market but it also gives you more than most of the others!
do you know when they will be available?

·
Registered
213 Posts
tbyrne said:

Is this a picture of an actual installation on a GTO or is it somee other vehicle.
I see in this picture that the headers do not run close to the steering rack like the SW units.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Does it go right into the stock exhaust after the cats or will a custom exhaust system be required? My only requirement is that I get cats on the car and that I can do everything at home without a pipe bending machine. (I have a welder and cutting tools.)

It's good to see this kit clears the PS Rack so easily. That's the main thing that prevented me from going with the other set of headers.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pic above was sent by a customer that said "hey, can you get me these?". :)

I believe it's supposed to be of the underside of a GTO. We don't have many details yet. Dynatech hasn't been able to give us a potential ship date yet. I wouldn't be surprized to see then sometime in October.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The part number for this package is 115-734300S. They are supposed to be available in a few weeks and we have a few sets from this batch that are unspoken for. I should have some better pictures soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts