LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

$1294.99

Available soon, the same great quality as the Dynatech Corvette and F-body headers! One of the nicest set of headers I have personally seen. Complete system includes highflow cats. Bolts directly to the factory catback.

Official pictures and shipping dates to come soon!

A great alternative for those who need catalytic converters!

We also will have another batch stainless works offroad longtube headers coming within 4-5 weeks.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Ls1 Speed said:

$1294.99

Available soon, the same great quality as the Dynatech Corvette and F-body headers! One of the nicest set of headers I have personally seen. Complete system includes highflow cats. Bolts directly to the factory catback.

Official pictures and shipping dates to come soon!

A great alternative for those who need catalytic converters!

We also will have another batch stainless works offroad longtube headers coming within 4-5 weeks.
You can test that on my car to make sure its truly proven :hail:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Now we're talking. Any dyno numbers? I may have to change my mind from the shorties..........I may have to get a second job.........
:drink::drink:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We've installed this brand on many corvettes and camaro's and have been more than happy with them :)

No dyno numbers yet! We'll take pre orders now. I expect the gains to be similar to SW headers with cats.

The stainlessworks headers are great too, I dont want to downplay them at all.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
What gains can be expected and is there any cutting welding or can this be done in my driveway?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd say 25-30 RWHP gains, its hard to say with the cats. No cutting and welding. You'd have to get the car pretty high but you can do it. I know someone on the board has already done it in the driveway.

·
GTO doctor
892 Posts
What diameter are the primary tubes, 1-5/8" or 1-3/4"?
How about the flange, 3"?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Ls1 Speed said:
You'd have to get the car pretty high but you can do it. I know someone on the board has already done it in the driveway.
Higher than normal jackstand height??

·
Registered
213 Posts
Will this system be emmisions legal? Looks like what we need here in Ohio.
Does the steering rack need to be lowered to install this set of headers like the SW units?

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
AS long as the cats are there and the O2's are switching, it'll be legal.

If you decide to go catless, you can simply plug the post cat O2 sensors with Simulators to trick the PCM into thinkning they're there and operating properly.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Higher than normal jackstand height??
If this makes any sense. I don't know if I'm who he is referring too, but I did mine in my driveway. I was too impatient to wait for a friends lift. I almost ran out of room with the Jack. The stands I used still had some height, but I used a Craftsman 3 ton jack. About one more inch and it would have been beautiful(I know I'm getting crucified on that comment).
I did get them in, just would been nice to have a little more room.

Here's my question though. What is the outside diameter of the cats?

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
I notice that neither the SW or supermaxx headers have any coating on them? Can they be Jet Hot coated???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts