LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A Miserable Prick
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Dynaudio System 240GT into my GTO and it sounds fantastic. It fits easily into the stock locations with very little modifications. Also used MW190 subs in back. These are not pounders or ear bleeders, but for those of you who want a system that plays every type of music (i.e. CSNY and Godsmack) at extreme high fidelity but don't want to cut up their GTO doing it, I would definitely recommend them.

·
Part of the Raider Nation
261 Posts
I ditched my dyns, well I still have them, and am running Focals now. Dyns are no doubt fantastic speakers, but they are not for everybody. I feel they roll the top end off to soon and lack that top end sparkle. With the majority of music that I listen to it is just not acceptable.

·
A Miserable Prick
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes eqsandleds you are right the Dynaudios have a flatter frequency response. My last speakers were NHT 1.5C's which were much brighter. The NHT's were great for rock but I can hear more music in the Dynaudios than the NHT's. Vocals are much more understandable and mid and upper bass is stronger although that could be the result of 90 pounds of Dynomat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts