LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to now how much a dyno and tune would cost?, I just installed my headers and mufflers and i'm wating to put an h-pipe in. Thanks
 

·
Might wanna knock first...
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
^damn that's some cash money...i hope ed gives happy endings.
 

·
475 Horsepower
Joined
·
204 Posts
All_Rise_05 said:
Here in OK its $650 for a dyno tune by Ed Wright
I sure hope its a happy ending cause my baby is about to goto Ed here in next few weeks to get a tune. Check sig for mods done.

Anthony
 

·
Unregistered User (dont tell)
Joined
·
640 Posts
I would think a bolt on tune should realistically be around $350-$400, the $500-$650 sounds more like tuning prices for a cam, FI, or nitrous.
 

·
475 Horsepower
Joined
·
204 Posts
LRAR05GTO said:
I would think a bolt on tune should realistically be around $350-$400, the $500-$650 sounds more like tuning prices for a cam, FI, or nitrous.
Correct, I am getting it tuned for the Maggie and rest of mods. The installer started it a few days ago and its running like crap right now. I don't think he got the maggie tune so the car still thinks its NA and that might be the biggest problem atm which I'm not worried about right now because I know that it will be purring like a kitten on steroids once its all done :turbonaug and I will be doing plenty of :gears: and a lot of :fawkdance towards the ricers around town.

Anthony
 

·
10100100101010010100
Joined
·
3,256 Posts
AnthonyP said:
and I will be doing plenty of :gears: and a lot of :fawkdance towards the ricers around town.

Anthony

I do plenty of :gears: and a lot of :fawkdance to em now with only a CAI.......:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
All_Rise_05 said:
Here in OK its $650 for a dyno tune by Ed Wright

That's who I plan on using. I know he's pretty good, but I've never talked to a fellow LS2 GTO owner to see what kind of gains they saw. Mine will be after minor mods...CAI, CB, LTs and still a maybe on a FAST intake.
 

·
475 Horsepower
Joined
·
204 Posts
ModBoss2 said:
That's who I plan on using. I know he's pretty good, but I've never talked to a fellow LS2 GTO owner to see what kind of gains they saw. Mine will be after minor mods...CAI, CB, LTs and still a maybe on a FAST intake.
Well I'll make sure I let you all know the results of my tune once it gets done. Right now the car is undrivable which will be fixed once we either get the maggie canned tune installed in the PCM an/or take it to Ed and have him do his magic. I'm not really in a hurry to drive it cause I'm like 10,000 miles away right now but comming home very soon :patriot:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top