LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Always Gentle
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gents. How do these numbers look to you for my 05 A4? My mods are ,Thunder racing cam kit 224/227/114, slp underdrive pulley, LT Kook headers with high flow catbacks.B&W transcooler with a Fuddle Stall 3400. Base line Dyno is HP/ 336.1 Torque 335.6 ........After Tune H.P 356.7 /torque 405.6. What can I add to increase H.P numbers........Thanks....:patriot:

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
umm something def aint right..

I put 345/343 stock.. Your torque looks right but HP is WAY low..

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
ditto.

·
Registered
25 Posts
dizz81 said:
umm something def aint right..

I put 345/343 stock.. Your torque looks right but HP is WAY low..
Although your power was going through a M6 where as his is an auto. I think your numbers may be a bit low but considering its an auto there not that far off..

·
Former GTO owner
619 Posts
Your converter is eating some of your hp. The torque looks pretty good. Are your baseline numbers before any mods? Or are those numbers after the cam and converter install before the tune?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Somethings definitely wrong there, even through an A4 you should still be a little closer to 400, I would guess close or just above 380?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well also its not that big of a cam.. hes making awesome torque for that cam.. it could also be in the tune.. he gained 20.6rwhp and 70lbft of tq.. not bad if u ask me

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
If you did all the mods at once (converter installed betweeen dyno runs). Your numbers are pretty good. The TC and A4 eat up a bunch. Remember a dyno is only a tuning device. I put down low dyno numbers but still run 11's.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
I have Kooks LT's, !cat, LPE CAI and HPE tune and dyno'ed 361 and ran a 12.56 quarter.
Like another said, though, that verter ain't showing much on the dyno. Run it at the track for some numbers that mean more.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well, that high torque spike could be from the converter itself! I don't know but I think it should have still dyno'd a little higher. Do you plan on running it at the track or have you yet?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Was this a mustang dyno?

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
Hard to judge dyno numbers when running a Torque converter. Lot of people don't realize that when seeing your numbers. To get real numbers you have to run it on a dyno that can adjust based on the stall converter. Most dynos don't do that. Outside of that, like other posters said, look for your ET at the track. Because someone with same mods as you and minus torque converter would show a bit more powerful on the dyno, but that torque converter will show what it's all about at the track.

·
Always Gentle
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey Gents. Baseline is after install,Tune done after.baseline..Not A stang Dyno, Any more ideas......:Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gentle GTO said:
Hey Gents. Baseline is after install,Tune done after.baseline..Not A stang Dyno, Any more ideas......:Thanks
I still think ur close.. order a 100 wet shot and call it a day.. that should get ur HP numbers up there give you an added 120+ftlbs of tq haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts