LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going up to RevXtreme in Tampa tomorrow around 9am. I'm a stock M6 with the exception of the CS Performance Pipe, K&N airfilter, and Predator Tune.

Man, I'm stoked to see some numbers!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I am anxiously waiting..........
:drink::drink:

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
You going to try it with and without the Predator tune? That would be interesting to see.

Good luck. Padre

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I was thinking Padre. I also might put the stock intake back on for the baseline run.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
GTOWILL said:
That's what I was thinking Padre. I also might put the stock intake back on for the baseline run.
Definitely. More info, the better for all of us. If you can swing it: Stock run, then with the intake, then with the Predator. Of course, it'll get hot, but it should be interesting to see.

Padre

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Boca Raton. My Brother lives in Tampa, and I was planning on going up to visit him this weekend. I figured, since I am up there, might as well pay a visit to RevExtreme. I am just getting a baseline pull before I start modding. I'll also be installing the Eibach Pro-Kit springs this weekend...pictures to follow.

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No doubt man!! It won't be for a few weeks though; I have a vacation and a work trip planned soon. I'll drop you a line when I get back into town.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
GTOWILL said:
Going up to RevXtreme in Tampa tomorrow around 9am. I'm a stock M6 with the exception of the CS Performance Pipe, K&N airfilter, and Predator Tune.

aww crap.....too bad you couldn't do it on the weekend.......anyway Dan and Jeremy and Dino will take care of you......

·
Registered
980 Posts
GTOWILL said:

Why the HELL did you do schedule this during the week!!!! I know Doug is coming up here and us Tampa owners were working on a meet. You just have to go and ruin it!!

If you were doing it on Sat I would have went out of my way to go out there. I want to pick up my skidplate anyway.

_DM

·
21,898 Posts
dmonty said:
If you were doing it on Sat I would have went out of my way to go out there.

_DM
yeah me too.....oh wait I will be in pensacola this weekend... :cool:

·
Registered
980 Posts
GTOWILL said:
No doubt man!! It won't be for a few weeks though; I have a vacation and a work trip planned soon. I'll drop you a line when I get back into town.
Will,

Let me know when you will be back home. I am planning on making a trip to Hollywood to see my nephew and God-daughter next month and was going to meet up with Doug while there.

We could all meet at a Hooters down there and post pics since that seems to be the latest fad here.

_DM

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
21,898 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Today is tomorrow? Starting to have some Groundhog Day feelings now... :eek2: