LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a dyno tune shop in Jacksonville, FL.? None where I live and Jax is 1:30 hours away so it is worth the drive . . .

Doc

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
As soon as i find one i will let you know. I am planning on getting my tuning done in Tampa FL, so far I have heard great things from shops down there and it is easy for me since my parents live there. Just an excuse to visit!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
TrakDay said:
As soon as i find one i will let you know. I am planning on getting my tuning done in Tampa FL, so far I have heard great things from shops down there and it is easy for me since my parents live there. Just an excuse to visit!
i recommend these guys

http://www.revxtreme.com

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank guys. I found a shop that looks good. They are listed on LS1Tech and they do a lot of LT1 and LS1/6 stuff and they have a dyno for tuning. I'll give you feedback on them.

Doc

Also Doug,

Jax-1:30 hours
Miami-7:30 hours

Hmmm???

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JON C said:
Installed The Predator Today..
After Getting The Fans Set Correctly,
Took It For A Test. It Was Like A New Car,
And PreFormed Far Better Than W/ The
Stock Program. SMOKIN TIRES AND ALL.

RWTD Will Make Custom Tune Next Week.

The Predetor makes quite a difference with the A4s. Mainly the TM and shifts! Have fun . . .

Doc

·
Mr Fingers to you
2,711 Posts
3 hours to Tampa to Jax is hauling. Especially through the speed traps of Waldo.

Where did you find in Tampa for a tune???

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
silverbugeye said:
3 hours to Tampa to Jax is hauling. Especially through the speed traps of Waldo.

Where did you find in Tampa for a tune???
these guys have tuned mine and several others

http://www.revxtreme.com

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From Jax it would be 3 or so hours, and yes, that is hauling. I go 94S to I-4 and cut across. That way I can maintain a nice highspeed instead of going thru the speed traps like Waldo (been stopped twice), Stark, Laudy, ect!!! This shop in Jax is a sponsor on LS1Tech and they are an SLP reseller and installer so they should be o.k.!

Doc

·
Doughnuts on your lawn...
130 Posts
Is it Dyno Tune on the north side of Jax? If so I've heard good things about them, although I have no personal experience. Let us know how things go...we'll be looking for a good shop when the Goat gets the hairdryers installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts