·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there it is

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Good lord dont tell me I'm THAT Fast? :) Did you see my question on your throttle cable slack? If so hit me up on AIM or something :D

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
That is sweet! You are right, she sings :D

·
2,137 Posts
GTPprix said:
So.. who wants to convert it to WMV? :)
Just download Quicktime :)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kick_*ss said:
quicktime? Yuck, but I am a bit biased toward wmv's :D
sorry thats what my minolta digital camera makes for movies

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Sounds like someones got a supercharger under the hood... Ummm, i'm tellin!

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Sounds great man! We are definately going to have to get together so I can see this thing in action.

My wife is always asking me "can I beat this car, can I beat that car," if she races them. Let me just add your car to DO NOT RACE list (not that she'd race fellow goat anyhow).

Nice BJ! :gr_jest:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Huntress said:
Just download Quicktime :)
I am boycotting quicktime. It absolutely sux and will not install it.

Good thing I have my own video!! :gr_jest:

·
2,137 Posts
I agree it sux, however may I ask how you plan to view that, or do you choose not to watch his vid? Personally I haven't looked hard for conversion software, what little I have looked, they are all pay and I won't pay to view someone else's vid... and for the few times I need quicktime, such as Dblue's vid, it's good enuf.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Huntress said:
I agree it sux, however may I ask how you plan to view that, or do you choose not to watch his vid? Personally I haven't looked hard for conversion software, what little I have looked, they are all pay and I won't pay to view someone else's vid... and for the few times I need quicktime, such as Dblue's vid, it's good enuf.
Simplicity rules Diana!! My video is in my own camera!

Will post later. That sound was friggin crazy!!! I thought someone was yelling in my ear while I was taping. I stopped filming at the end of the run and turned around to see which idiot was yelling in my ear and everyone was doing the same thing. INCREDIBLE...

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
dmonty said:
I am boycotting quicktime. It absolutely sux and will not install it.

Good thing I have my own video!! :gr_jest:
Absof**kinglutely. Quicktime is just about the most intrusive piece of crap one could ever hope to find outside the realm of spyware. Every time you open it, it writes itself into the Registry to start automatically, no matter how you might wish otherwise. In the grand tradition of Real Player, it wants to hijack every media type file association known to Man. Then it's constantly nagging you for upgrades to the paid version. C'mon, grow up Apple. If you want to position yourselves as the highbrow alternative to Microsoft, then act like it.

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
I messed my pants...DAMN YOU!

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
yeah, i have quicktime but apparently can't view it... hmmm oh well!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts