LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a shop in Central Jersey (near the ocean) where I can take the car to get it dynoed? SLP's web site says their shop in Toms River is no longer accepting outside work.

·
GTO doctor
892 Posts
I'm 99% sure there's a place in Englishtown/Old Bridge near the track. I forget the name off hand. I can ask around this weekend.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks drburns. Once the final Predator Tune is set up I want to take it and see what the numbers look like.

·
The GTO Devil...
1,572 Posts
Bro Larocca's in ETown. Been there they are good, ecept they are mustang heads a plenty there.

·
The GTO Devil...
1,572 Posts
Also Cartek in Garwood, right off the prkway. Been there as well, they are kinda slow though.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys - sent up the last data points this morning to RWTD - car is running great - just needs a little adjustment. Final tune will probably be done & tested in a week or two.

I think the people driving on Rt18 this morning were seriously wondering what the he*l was going on. They pass this slow ass GTO, then a few seconds later all they see is a black blur going past them. Gotta love this car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts