LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Will this be an annual thing? I would love to go. Just cannot take that weekend. Two birthdays in one. I have to go to them. Both my brothers having a party the same weekend.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ill be there working and probably racing as well:gears:

p.s. black devil those are your rims in the sig pic thanks again

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Sweet man. Maybe I can see them in person one day. How did they look when you unboxed them?

·
Hoon of the Day
4,249 Posts
Im probably in too. So whats the deal? Time, price?

05torridred60: Hi again, I was the red 04 with the black stripes that was there last wednesday. I only managed to run a 13.68 though.

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
05torridred60 said:
ill be there working and probably racing as well:gears:

p.s. black devil those are your rims in the sig pic thanks again
I was there this past Sunday.....you didnt recognize my car.......? I spoke to you twice. Didnt realized it was you!!
PS..I'll be there too.

·
Street Racer
437 Posts
yea ill mostly be there.. ..05torridred60 i saw ya car last time i was there was like honda day .lmao

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
BigRedGoat said:
Im probably in too. So whats the deal? Time, price?

05torridred60: Hi again, I was the red 04 with the black stripes that was there last wednesday. I only managed to run a 13.68 though.
Your not going on the cruise?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
If the weathers cool, I'm come down.

·
GTO doctor
892 Posts
I'm actually off that weekend, so as long as the weather is nice, I'll more than likely go.

·
Jersey Goat
558 Posts
Ill hopefully be there

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
My First GTO said:
Who Will Be There on the 14th ??? Frank:)
Well this sucks. October 14th is the Northeast Cruise out to Montauk, so far 31 new GTO's are going.

bigredgoat & kurt - you guys still coming or ?

·
Hoon of the Day
4,249 Posts
Sorry, im out on this one. I'm going on the Montauk cruise, forgot the date was the same.

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
May be a bit of a zoo.......

**Special Announcement- Evo vs. WRX POSTPONED until Saturday October 14

Revised Schedule:
October 14, 2006
Session 1: TT - Camaro/Firebird vs. Ford & Mustang - New Generation GTO Battle - Pro Dial Dash - Rescheduled: Mitsubishi Day & EVO vs. WRX Shootout (1 PM)
Session 2: TT - Mustang Showdown - RS - TSB - HS - PTS (4 PM)

·
Registered
810 Posts
So what time does the gates open?We can have some fun with the imports.It seems like everyone thinks we are outcasts so we should fit right in.If we could only get as many goats to show up at the track as we do for Hooters we could have a day for the goats.I am sure this will happen soon.I just need to show up at Hooters one of these times.I hope Bruce has one more before the weather changes.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gagliano7 said:
So what time does the gates open?We can have some fun with the imports.It seems like everyone thinks we are outcasts so we should fit right in.If we could only get as many goats to show up at the track as we do for Hooters we could have a day for the goats.I am sure this will happen soon.I just need to show up at Hooters one of these times.I hope Bruce has one more before the weather changes.
Joe It will br fun See You At the track.....Frank:)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts