LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eastcoast Shootout II DVD

I am getting the HD videos from Paco Loco and will be putting together a two disk DVD set (or one dual-layer DVD) with all the videos, along with whatever pictures I can get on there to fill up the disks. I need to know how many are interested in purchasing a DVD. I'm just going to charge $5 for the set to cover costs of purchasing DVDs as well as the time spent making them, which shouldnt be much. lol Paco Loco will get a little of it too since he took the videos.

If anyone has any pictures that they would like to include, please send me a CD or two (or DVD if you have a lot) with all the picture files on there. I will sort through them and put on there what I can. The DVD will likely be organized by username, with the pictures at the end. To send me the pictures, PM me asking for my address. If you only have less than say 10 pictures, you can email them to me at [email protected].

Any other info or questions, please let me know! Unfortunately, I wont have these done by Christmas but hopefully I will have them done in January. If you are interested, send me the money as soon as possible so I can get the DVDs and start copying them. I'll take checks or paypal. My paypal email is the same email as above, [email protected]. If you are sending me a check, PM me for my address.

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
Glenn - I'm sending you my $5, and an extra $5 to help cover your costs. Of course, I will have to be first on the mailing list... lol

Paypal sent

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
I will try to get all of the pics the Savannah crew took on a dvd, and mail it to you.

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glenn - I'm sending you my $5, and an extra $5 to help cover your costs. Of course, I will have to be first on the mailing list... lol

Paypal sent
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to get yours out first!

I will try to get all of the pics the Savannah crew took on a dvd, and mail it to you.

Thanks for taking the time to do this!
no problem! i approached paco loco about it just cause i wanted to make one so much! lol thanks for the pic submissions.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome! thanks!

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Just a heads up guys, if you have a Paypal balance or a bank account associated with your Paypal account you can click the personal tab under the US dollars box and send the money for FREE. Most people don't realize this but it will save the other party a few cents which add up to dollars fast! I will be sending payment tonight. :)

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I'll get those DVDs and start working on them as soon as I get a chance. I've got a dyno day to run this weekend and finals are next week. All this is around work, so as soon as those are out of the way, I'll begin doing the DVDs!

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Thanks guys! I'll get those DVDs and start working on them as soon as I get a chance. I've got a dyno day to run this weekend and finals are next week. All this is around work, so as soon as those are out of the way, I'll begin doing the DVDs!
Where is the dyno day? I'll be in Mooresville this weekend.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
its going to be in Concord at Six Sigma Dyno Services, right near the intersection of Hwy 73 and Hwy 29 (N Tryon). I would love to see your car up there as would plenty others! $25 and you're in! We still have space available. I would just have to call the dyno shop tomorrow and make sure their dyno can support the numbers you are putting down!

http://www.uncchpa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=941

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump!

also, are you gonna want to get the car dynoed, Travis? i did call the dyno shop and you're good to go if you want. the asked who it was and i think they know your car. I told them it was a procharged silver gto from Nick's shop. but their dyno will support you if you wanna go! it would be a nice advertisement for a group called "Horsepower Addicts" considering our next highest will be a Fiero that hopefully will make around 500 rwhp!

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
bump!

also, are you gonna want to get the car dynoed, Travis? i did call the dyno shop and you're good to go if you want. the asked who it was and i think they know your car. I told them it was a procharged silver gto from Nick's shop. but their dyno will support you if you wanna go! it would be a nice advertisement for a group called "Horsepower Addicts" considering our next highest will be a Fiero that hopefully will make around 500 rwhp!
That is a badass Fiero! I am going to have to pass. I have to get the tune checked out at Nick's and do a converter swap. I thought if it was at Tick or somewhere in Mooresville I would try to swing by (not that Concord is far from Mooresville LOL). It's just a little far to drive over on slicks! Thanks for the offer though. What time are you guys going to be doing it?

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
That is a badass Fiero! I am going to have to pass. I have to get the tune checked out at Nick's and do a converter swap. I thought if it was at Tick or somewhere in Mooresville I would try to swing by (not that Concord is far from Mooresville LOL). It's just a little far to drive over on slicks! Thanks for the offer though. What time are you guys going to be doing it?
Do you make enough power to turn a dyno??....And leave the other converter in.....LOL.....Frank:)

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
its gonna be on from 10 AM to 7 PM. we may be there a little later than 7, depending on if the last car is not done by then. i have my set of DRs that you can put on if you want. i wont be needing them that day obviously. and yes, definitely a badass fiero! it trapped 129 MPH on an 11.83 pass at Rockingham! lol thats a lot of MPH for the ET. he was using 1st gear just to get moving then hammered it in 2nd

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
bump! i need more participation if this is going to happen. i dont want to buy a whole pack of DVDs and spending all this time if im only going to be selling 5 of them! come one people! we'll do this every year as long as the event is held! it's going to be an awesome DVD!

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
I am in for the DVD's money sent

1 - 20 of 82 Posts