LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I just got a brand new computer today! so i'll now be working on creating those DVDs. its been hectic the past week with all the Christmas shopping. too many customers wanted too many groceries at the same damn time equals lots of hours at work! lol i'll have some time to work on it throughout the next week or two and will get it done by mid to late january, then start sending them out! i forgot i had to also mail these out so thats gonna cost me a little! lol ooh well i'm not doing it to make money!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
i'm still working on it. im having trouble getting software that will make multiple menus on a DVD. the only one I know of is Adobe's stuff and I cant get that without spending a fortune. I might be able to do it at school though since I have Adobe CS3 on there. Sorry I havent updated it. It may be longer before I get this done but rest assured, it will be done at some point, since I have received money from people for it.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
any updates yet ?

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
yeah tell me about! i've been so busy lately that not have i been getting very little done, but im feeling older myself! lol

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
well i finally got a good bit done on this! i decided not to organize it with scene selections that would point to a the vids of a single user. I just dont have all of the usernames from each vid and i dont want to leave all the rest at the end by themselves. next year (well actually this year) hopefully we can get the usernames from every person that runs when they run so we know what we are videoing. or we could make sure everyone has their number on the back windshield and the camera can pick it up easily.

but i just put them all together with a transition in between each one. i'm adding a title and stuff to make it look good and it will just be a simple one. i've struggled too long trying to organize them all by username. lol so this should be done by the weekend and then i'll send out a PM to everyone who was there!!

·
165 MPH CLUB!
2,398 Posts
well i finally got a good bit done on this! i decided not to organize it with scene selections that would point to a the vids of a single user. I just dont have all of the usernames from each vid and i dont want to leave all the rest at the end by themselves. next year (well actually this year) hopefully we can get the usernames from every person that runs when they run so we know what we are videoing. or we could make sure everyone has their number on the back windshield and the camera can pick it up easily.

but i just put them all together with a transition in between each one. i'm adding a title and stuff to make it look good and it will just be a simple one. i've struggled too long trying to organize them all by username. lol so this should be done by the weekend and then i'll send out a PM to everyone who was there!!
we will finally get to see it! about how long do you think it will be?

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
well im gonna try to get a little bit done this evening before my car meet (UNCC HPA). i should have an hour or two to spend on it and either finish it today or sometime tomorrow. i should have it complete by sunday and will watch it to make sure nothing is wrong. then i'll send out a pm sunday night to each person and start making copies!!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
yeah it took me a little longer. i ran into some issues with formating and my program taking a crap. working on it now. dont worry, it will be done at some point, especially since i already have money from people for this.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ok the video is done! it looks pretty good. i didnt amke anything fancy this time since i just didnt have the time or the good software to do so. Adobe wants a lot of money! lol what i want to know is whether or not i should add the pics that people have taken. the video is only 2.7 GB so i have space to add 2 GB worth of pics and still use one single layer disk, which i already bought. I can leave it like that or I can do two disks to make one for the video and one for pics (meaning 4.7 GB of pics).

Tell me what you guys want!! Sorry this took a lot longer than expected. I just never realized I would have software issues and lack of time with school and work taking up 7 days of my week!

·
165 MPH CLUB!
2,398 Posts
ok the video is done! it looks pretty good. i didnt amke anything fancy this time since i just didnt have the time or the good software to do so. Adobe wants a lot of money! lol what i want to know is whether or not i should add the pics that people have taken. the video is only 2.7 GB so i have space to add 2 GB worth of pics and still use one single layer disk, which i already bought. I can leave it like that or I can do two disks to make one for the video and one for pics (meaning 4.7 GB of pics).

Tell me what you guys want!! Sorry this took a lot longer than expected. I just never realized I would have software issues and lack of time with school and work taking up 7 days of my week!
one disk is fine by me, but just my .02

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
alright im gonna do just one disk. I'll add random pics that I have gotten from the threads on here once I get permission from the authors. I should have it complete and copies being made by the weekend. I've been crazy busy lately with school and work so bear with me guys! lol If you havent sent me money, paypal $5 (more would be greatly appreciated if you want) to [email protected]. There is a way to send the money with no fee so be sure to pick that option. Make sure you send it as a personal transfer. Also, put your screenname in the notes section.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
money was sent , thanks again

·
165 MPH CLUB!
2,398 Posts
alright im gonna do just one disk. I'll add random pics that I have gotten from the threads on here once I get permission from the authors. I should have it complete and copies being made by the weekend. I've been crazy busy lately with school and work so bear with me guys! lol If you havent sent me money, paypal $5 (more would be greatly appreciated if you want) to [email protected]. There is a way to send the money with no fee so be sure to pick that option. Make sure you send it as a personal transfer. Also, put your screenname in the notes section.
money sent, i put my address in the notes section so you could send it to me
thanks
adam

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
i got both of them! thanks!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts