LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No, it's not a wet t-shirt contest. :) This year I am taking propositions for the event t-shirt design for any of you guys who can do that. This is a contest and the winner will receive a free entry into the event! Please PM me your design idea. I will choose three entries from different users and post a poll for everyone to vote on. You can send me as many design ideas as you want. The winner gets in for free. I will call the t-shirt printer to find out if they need to be a vector file or if other files will work. Keep in mind that the event will be open to 98-present Corvette, 04-06 GTO, all G8's, Cadillac CTS-V, and IRS Camaro's. Basically any LS based IRS cars. The date for the event is November 12th, 2011 at Darlington Dragway, Darlington, SC. Cuttoff for entries will be June 26th pending I get enough to choose from. Good luck!

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
You still got mine from last year? I know the printer last year said the detail wouldn't work, but if you like it, I'll update it for this year.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You still got mine from last year? I know the printer last year said the detail wouldn't work, but if you like it, I'll update it for this year.
I'm not sure. I will check my PM's. We will have a new printer this year as well so I will just have to ask. I liked the design you had last year.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
Check with the printer. Let me know what changes need to be made to make it work. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
The first change is "East Coast Shootout IV" :D
I will get my tshrit guy make a design and send it in also. Dont know how much u paid but my guy charges 4.75 to 7 dollars a shirt as long as u get a 100. At 4.75 u get one color with a logo on the front and a full back. More colors more money

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
We need more ideas in here! lol

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
I have my son working on it

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
I forwarded your design ideas to Henry (bluls2). We will see what he has to say.
Cool, let me know. I've been meaning to update them, but have either been busy or lazy... Ok, lazy.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, 1 week to go. I have had a few people show interest but I have only gotten one design (with one variation) from Moonshiner. If I don't receive the entries by the 26th, he will win by default. :) I know a few have said they are working on something so please get the designs in so your time is not wasted. Thanks

Travis

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
WTF people!? lol

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Moonshiner is the winner. I will post up the design tonight. Thanks to David for your time. The shirtlooks great!

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
:thumbs:

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts