·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
I don't think I can wait that long for another track outing! :turbonaug

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yippee!!!! At least this time I won't have to drive from East TX/West LA this time :D
I didn't realize you moved to Johnson City. That's not too far from me actually. I live about 30 minutes west of Asheville. If you are over this way let me know and we can get together. I'll be doing some work in Blountville later this year so I'll let you know when I'm up that way.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
cool i will be here this time...

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
This time you'll get the chance to screw with the tree ;)

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When will there be a sticky or a sign up thread?
Signups will start in the next couple of months (May at the very latest). Hopefully we should be able to get a ECS IV forum as we have in the past in the events section.

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,049 Posts
I'm going to create a new forum for this. If stickies are needed, PM me.

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
Where is this again? I'm going to throw caution(and my wallet) to the wind and try and get my pile going for a good road trip. Will I need an NHRA license? I'm shooting for 1300fwhp. I just ordered some inconel exhaust valves and a DM Performance main girdle to help the motor live a season or two. Getting the suspension dialed in will be the issue. I don't think I'll be able to mini tub it before then.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Where is this again? I'm going to throw caution(and my wallet) to the wind and try and get my pile going for a good road trip. Will I need an NHRA license? I'm shooting for 1300fwhp. I just ordered some inconel exhaust valves and a DM Performance main girdle to help the motor live a season or two. Getting the suspension dialed in will be the issue. I don't think I'll be able to mini tub it before then.
Here http://www.darlingtondragway.com/

They let a lot of things slide, but I wouldn't push it to far lol. Jeremy's car made a 9 second pass with no cage.

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
Ok. So that's 2200 miles from my house. That makes Dallas my half way point. Who wants to lend me a spot on their couch?

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok. So that's 2200 miles from my house. That makes Dallas my half way point. Who wants to lend me a spot on their couch?
If you make it to western NC you can crash here.

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
If you make it to western NC you can crash here.
Thanks. I appreciate that. I might just take a couple weeks off work and do a little sight seeing on the way over. Take my time and hit the coolest twisty roads on the drive over. Even if my car isn't done or it breaks again I will ride my Speed Triple out.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts