LS1GTO.com Forums banner

321 - 340 of 352 Posts

·
TEAM 1BAD DOG
88 Posts
Again, great job Tim. Thank you for all of the time you are spending on the video and pics.
If you have all the names and cars for the Quick 8, please let me know so I can do the article and submit it. I know half of them :) I think I only need the white G8, yellow GTO and yellow Corvette.

If you have best times from the day or the ladder, that would be helpful as well.

Thank you

·
G8 King
118 Posts
If you have all the names and cars for the Quick 8, please let me know so I can do the article and submit it. I know half of them :) I think I only need the white G8, yellow GTO and yellow Corvette.

If you have best times from the day or the ladder, that would be helpful as well.

Thank you
White G8 was Doug Hilliard.
Gray G8 was me, Tom Scott

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #324

Thank you
Yellow GTO is Johnathan Jones and yellow Vette is Ruben Cortina. I don't have the ladder or best times of the day unfortunately.

·
TEAM 1BAD DOG
88 Posts

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
I got the trans torn down in my car, the pump took a crap. Broke the pump gear in 3 places which sheared off the tangs that the converter need to spin which explains why it wouldnt move.
It will be all back together for our local shootout next weekend.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I got the trans torn down in my car, the pump took a crap. Broke the pump gear in 3 places which sheared off the tangs that the converter need to spin which explains why it wouldnt move.
damn man, was cool seeing someone who came that far to race...

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
That was bad timing.

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
Wish I could have made it. I would've helped dry the track. And I coluld say my car had done a pass on a dragstrip.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I didnt even see all of this or I would have been there. Maybe its just me but I always miss anykind of gto thing that is close or where all would be meeting up close to me up here in the upstate of sc. but maybe soon.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
I didnt even see all of this or I would have been there. Maybe its just me but I always miss anykind of gto thing that is close or where all would be meeting up close to me up here in the upstate of sc. but maybe soon.
I'm the same way. The tail of the dragon run is coming up. Check the southeast section for details. The gathering spot for that gtg is only about an hour from you

·
slammin gears
89 Posts
Are their plans for a shootout this year?

321 - 340 of 352 Posts