LS1GTO.com Forums banner

341 - 352 of 352 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Sorry guys. I have not made any plans for an event. There are a lot of factors that play into this decision but I never say never.

·
TEAM 1BAD DOG
88 Posts
Sorry guys. I have not made any plans for an event. There are a lot of factors that play into this decision but I never say never.
Certainly understand. We could always do something unofficially and just raid a Test and Tune session at one of the tracks.

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
Happy Birthday twice! i say we close off i-26 and see who is fastest from the Mountains to the Sea. All you need is some 2.29 gears and you could take the Trophy TBonz! Winner gets to tell everybody they are faster than miker. Might make a good Tshirt.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
Happy Birthday twice! i say we close off i-26 and see who is fastest from the Mountains to the Sea. All you need is some 2.29 gears and you could take the Trophy TBonz! Winner gets to tell everybody they are faster than miker. Might make a good Tshirt.
Hahaha I'm sure no one would mind

341 - 352 of 352 Posts
About this Discussion
351 Replies
53 Participants
T-bones Goat
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing