LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 352 Posts

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Money sent, don't miss the Wifey's T shirt in that mix!!! Thanks again for putting this great event on Travis, it's ALWAYS a great time, even though we are exposed to Frank and his crew each year.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Money sent, don't miss the Wifey's T shirt in that mix!!! Thanks again for putting this great event on Travis, it's ALWAYS a great time, even though we are exposed to Frank and his crew each year.
Payment received. Thank you. I will make sure she gets the right shirt. :)

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Payment sent, I missed last year because of my retirement if my wife decides to race her car I will send another payment :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I'll go, and pay when I get back from vacation. Not going to take off work though, so if I'm talking crazy or red eyed, just understand, I worked all Friday, and drove straight up. Probably pull in sometime after mid night. May just sleep in the car. I meant to go last year, but life happened. I'm not going to miss this one.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'll go, and pay when I get back from vacation. Not going to take off work though, so if I'm talking crazy or red eyed, just understand, I worked all Friday, and drove straight up. Probably pull in sometime after mid night. May just sleep in the car. I meant to go last year, but life happened. I'm not going to miss this one.
Awesome!

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Bill the wife and I will be driving up together. Your more than welcome to stay with one of us I'm sure we can get a cot for you. Especially if your getting in late :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
A cot would be much appreciated. Something with A/C that I can at least roll over on lol. I'd hate to be too exhausted to get anything below a 1 second R/T. I'm going to do my best to get my cam/stall/nitrous installed by then. I'd like to be competitive with some quicker cars.

I really appreciate it!

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Money Sent!!!! Really Looking foward to seeing everyone again....

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
A cot would be much appreciated. Something with A/C that I can at least roll over on lol. I'd hate to be too exhausted to get anything below a 1 second R/T. I'm going to do my best to get my cam/stall/nitrous installed by then. I'd like to be competitive with some quicker cars.

I really appreciate it!
If you're bunking with bmackenn, just be sure he doesn't have mexican cuisine for dinner...................:rules:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
You and me both buddy lol.

21 - 40 of 352 Posts