LS1GTO.com Forums banner

421 - 440 of 482 Posts

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
bob, zack and nick at williams performance converted my gto to front wheel drive and dropped 4 cylinders. i wanted the honda experience.
It's true, I've seen it

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
bob, zack and nick at williams performance converted my gto to front wheel drive and dropped 4 cylinders. i wanted the honda experience.
LMAO! Travis I am sending you the payment for BDaleGTO (Blake)
Shirt Size XXL if it's not to late. And are you putting the names on the shirts? If so he wants orangegoat.
Thanks!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
lol hows that going for you?

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,803 Posts
are you serious? i would hope you do better than that in a GTO! lol are you being sarcastic? :sneaky:
You obviously didn't see me my first time out. :facepalm:

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
haha

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I'm going to hold onto my spot. I have a buddy that MAY come up and bring his car in my spot since mine won't be ready in time. :)

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
is anyone coming from the Charlotte area? Travis, are you going the morning of or the day before? I'm looking to head down Saturday morning from Mooresville and it's gonna be a boring drive by myself (i wish i could find a passenger! lol)

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
I actually started my car tonight. It has some tune issue's and a few other minor things to finish. Calling Nick in the morning to see if we can get it driveable and get it to him early Friday AM. If it's at all possible I will then drive it to the shootout. If not, I'll be there as a passenger. And take it to Nick the following week... or so.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like Nick is going to be pretty busy the next couple of days, Bob and Zach got mine going again Weds PM!:D

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
hmm i'm gonna have to stop by nick's just to see all these awesome cars! lol i do need to get my driveshaft loop put on before saturday, but i dont have money to pay anyone for it, well maybe a little but not much. anyone able to weld?

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
I talked to Nick this morning. Looks like I will riding shot gun to the shoot out. And will work with him to schedule my car another time.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
damn that sucks! i'm guessing he is pretty busy. can he just send you a tune to have put in or doesnt it need to be in his hands?

421 - 440 of 482 Posts