LS1GTO.com Forums banner

441 - 460 of 482 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Wanna make it clear, it's not Nick's fault. Kyle aka silverstreak04 and Josh aka LSPWR and I have spent the last week and a half til 11, 12, and 3am nightly, putting this car back together.

We FINALLY got it started early this morning. And it's running poorly and needs the tune looked at. I was hoping that it would be able to use the current tune to get it to Nicks TODAY. but i am behind schedule. By a day. And I still have some loose ends to take care of, and then some test driving it. Nick and i will work on the tune next week, then once she's a bit more road worthy.... i'll make the drive to nicks for a full tune rework!!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
yeah makes sense. i forgot that you are a good bit away from Nick so it's not like you can just stop in.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hey everyone, I unfortunately won't be able to make it to this event due to some engine trouble. If anyone else wants to join in on for this event last-minute I'll sell you my spot for $28 via PayPal. Shoot me a PM ASAP if interested!

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
We've got 7 GTOs caravanning up from Charleston at 7AM Saturday morning, should be in Darlington before 9AM.

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
anyone coming through Charlotte? I'm going with a friend but was wondering if anyone is coming from Western NC and/or through the Charlotte area. i'm planning on leaving Mooresville around 7 AM

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
OK, the Savannah gang is here, along with most of the Florida gang, some of them were just driving too SLOW from what we were told. Can't wait to meet everyone, get yer butt's here!!!

·
I need to go FASTER!!
436 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna be off work and be able to make. Didn't actually know that till now. Hopefully I can sign up at the gate? Maybe with the cooler weather I can put down a new PB. Look forward to meeting you guys.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
Here's wishing a good day of racing for everyone.

Be Safe!!

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
I will have a new typhoon 96mm with me for sale if anyone is interested

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
just got back from the shootout. what a blast. For those of you that didn't show up you missed it. I was there with no car but still showed up to support my local herd. thanks t-bones & thomas, I had a great time. can't wait until next year-I will have my car ready- & watch out 9's here I come!

·
I need to go FASTER!!
436 Posts
I just wanna say the Shootout was a blast!! I put down a new PB 12.2 @ 108 1.6 60ft. The nittos did the job until the end of the day. I made into the All Out 8 only to blow the tires off and run a 13.096 with a 2.0 60 ft and lose out what the hell??? Any way I wanna give a big thanks to Thomas and thank him for a deal that I could not pass up on a set of Axle Shafts and Stubs. I wont have to ever worry about breaking those!!

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Thanks to all the sponsors and the people who put all the hard work in putting this together, what a great time!! Got to put some faces with names and had a great day finishing off the Fuzion ZRi's on the back. Got a new PB on street tires of 12.64 @ 110 with a 1.9 60'. Can't wait until next year now!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
had a awesome time today, saw some good racing, ran a PB 11.87 @ 114 with a 1.66 60ft, thanks to Travis and Thomas.

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
Just wanna pop in here and thank all of our wonderful sponsors also. You guys have definitely earned my business. I look forward to being able to call on you when I break shit...lol

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
Thanks to Travis, Thomas, and all the sponsors! I had a blast even though I didn't get the runs I wanted. I managed to get a 1/4-mile PB of [email protected] with a 1.946 60'. I get these same 60' times at Mooresville Dragway and usually run about 2-3 tenths faster in the 1/8 than i did on these runs. I check the DA at my best pass (4:10 PM) and it was 1234 ft.

All in all, I had a great time and it was well worth the trip! I saw some amazing cars. Travis, Frank, Melissa, Custom Dave, and others I dont know by name...your cars are amazing! I can't wait for next year!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Had an absolute blast! Was great to finally put some faces with the names too. Huge thanks to Thomas and Travis and all the sponsors for setting up the event. Saw some really nice Goats too. Travis and Frank, your cars are just nuts :) Ironman, loved watching you run. APS ftw :turbonaug. LS1 Melissa, wow. Car flat hooks and goes. Yellow.nc, I'm not even a YJ fan, but that car is super sharp! Sounds great too. I could go on and on, LOTS of nice goats there!! Maybe next year I'll be able to add one more to the list. Looking forward to maybe heading down with the Goat to Bradenton.

Oh, and at some point in the next day or two I'll get pics and vid up. I've got like 60 pics and almost 1 HOUR of hd video :)

441 - 460 of 482 Posts