LS1GTO.com Forums banner

461 - 480 of 482 Posts

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
yellow.nc, I didn't race, but was there a spectator. You're car is awesome. show car quality. Great wheels too. How do you launch without wheelspin? It just went.

·
Bite Me
3,393 Posts
Yeah guys, the tires are MT ET Street 245 40 18. They hook like crazy. I also have a stall converter, which helps alot. On a side note, it took me damn near 2 hours this morning to get all that rubber off!

·
Under the knife again....
2006 SRM
1,868 Posts
well even though I didnt do what I set out to do it was great seeing some faces I hadn't seen in a year. I would also like to thank all those that helped in setting up another great even. You guys coupled with the gentlemen working the track put on a great event. Thanks again

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #468
I'm glad everyone had such a great time. That is the goal of the event. It's all about fun and I'm glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves.

·
Relentless Tinkerer
658 Posts
Thanks to all for putting on such a great event!!! It was my first time ever running a six speed (as my timeslips showed, lol), but everyone out there was so friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic that I didn't feel like as much of a newbie to all this as I really am. Most impressive, can I pre-purchase my spot for next year yet?

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Travis - just want to say thanks to you and the sponsors for putting on a super racing weekend. Although I would have much rather been racing, still had a great time meeting and putting faces with a lot of screen names that I hadn't previously met in person.

The weekend was well worth the trek. Congrats on putting together an outstanding event and for all the hard work to make it happen.

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
^^ Agreed! Thank you Travis and all sponsors involved. Great weekend had by all.

·
BluLS2
3,043 Posts
Thomas, Travis thanks for all your hard work in putting this together. Thanks to the sponsors too. I had a good time even though I didn't bring my car out this year. I'll bring it out next year. Still can't drive on a track, but is sure is fun...

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts
Melissa & I drove over 1450 miles and it was well worth the drive down. Travis & Thomas put on a really good event we know that they put a lot of hard work & time into making something like this happen.

The track owner & his crew where some of the nicest I ever seen at a track. The starting line guy was trying to help us in every way he can he even let me walk out about 20ft after one of Melissa passes to see the tire chatter we where getting.

It was nice to meet ever one we got to meet I was talking to so many people I started to forget who was who LOL!!

Again thanks to everyone who had part in making this event happen, you can count us in for next years race

AL & Melissa

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
It was really great to see Melissa's car for the first. That car is great. how were those slicks you were telling me about (i think thats what you were saying)?

461 - 480 of 482 Posts