LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets organize and post all Pictures/Videos here.

All Photos I took will be uploaded to this URL.
http://photobucket.com/ecs4

If you want any of them Lightroom'ed just let me know. I was to lazy to edit all 100+ photos.

·
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

In-car of T-Bone's run.

·
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mike. That's awesome. I will have a go pro when I get it back together. That is too cool. You can really see how the trans brake wasn't releasing right on the launch in that video.
Another option from the road course guys is a TrackMate. It records a video but also logs Location, GPS calculated speed, speedo, tach, throttle opening, g forces, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Thanks Mike. That's awesome. I will have a go pro when I get it back together. That is too cool. You can really see how the trans brake wasn't releasing right on the launch in that video.
Excuses, Excues! next year we"ll see brother.

·
TEAM 1BAD DOG
88 Posts
Not too many to share. I think the wife was sleeping on the job. :judge:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Did anyone get any of my runs on film?? I have some on my (borrowed) vid camera but having a fit getting them off of it as of yet. I want to get some posted up! :)

·
Banned
4,898 Posts
Did anyone get any of my runs on film?? I have some on my (borrowed) vid camera but having a fit getting them off of it as of yet. I want to get some posted up! :)
The only one I have of your car is where you basically rolled through the staging lights :wall:

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
And a great time was had by all! :D

Here's my personal best:

Here's Thomas' secret mod: ;)

My ride:

Thanks to everyone for a great day racing!

Padre

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll start posting videos on youtube now. You can search ECS IV or BiGV8LS3 for now till I get a better link.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I still have about 20 videos to upload so I should have them done within the next couple days so keep checking the tube.

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
I'll start posting videos on youtube now. You can search ECS IV or BiGV8LS3 for now till I get a better link.
sweet videos man.... any more of the Yellow cars??

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Still ain't found any vids of mine :( Miker too a few SWEET pics of it though!

So miker, how the hell can I DL them w/o them looking all skewed and compressed??? :p

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I still ain't found any vids of my car. :( Miker took some pretty sweet pics of it though. Wish I'da got more. I was took consumed with running it, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
sweet videos man.... any more of the Yellow cars??
Yes there are more.

Still ain't found any vids of mine :( Miker too a few SWEET pics of it though!

So miker, how the hell can I DL them w/o them looking all skewed and compressed??? :p
I'm putting the only one I have now, you spun and got a little sideways. Matt was also taking video I'll get with him to see if he has anymore. That is one badass car!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts