LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got off the phone with the local stealership and they said that they can't reflash my ecu. Does anyone know where or how I can get my ecu reflashed?
Thanks

· Worthless reject member
84,741 Posts
one thing at a time, my man. let's just see if the community can help you narrow down some possibilities, first.

it probably has to be installed in the car for them to want to touch it. your tuner doesn't want to?

· Registered
2006 GTO Cyclone Gray Metallic, 6.0, Magnuson 112, ported 243's, JBA shorty header
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do not write someone elses file into your ecu.

I would still suggest trying the 2 bar os and see what occurs as it may rewrite all the tables as necessary
This is what he said and im not trying to make it any harder on me.
We could try to flash it over to the 2bar os, but there is a chance it will force us out of the maf mode, and we will have to start entirely from scratch, and there are lots of areas that are hard to hit on that table without a dyno to load it, I promise you will be screaming by the time we get it done.

· Registered
3,019 Posts
This is what he said and im not trying to make it any harder on me.
We could try to flash it over to the 2bar os, but there is a chance it will force us out of the maf mode, and we will have to start entirely from scratch, and there are lots of areas that are hard to hit on that table without a dyno to load it, I promise you will be screaming by the time we get it done.
It doesnt do anything...you can absolutely use maf only on a 2 bar os

· Freedom Fighter
1,441 Posts

· Freedom Fighter
1,441 Posts
No? I see now he said Brock is doing it but I don't know a ton of ls tuners, let alone remote.

Edit: I see now what you are talking about. I linked to this thread from a suggestion at the bottom of another. I am glad went back to the main tuning page and I read it. I was thinking about using frost for a remote tune at some point. Forget that.

· Worthless reject member
84,741 Posts
crazy how a reputable business can just go down hill all of a sudden like that.

i remember buying stuff from maryland speed. they were one of my go-to's for GTO parts, especially exhaust stuff. then all of a sudden.... why is my stuff not being shipped?

sux.

· Freedom Fighter
1,441 Posts
crazy how a reputable business can just go down hill all of a sudden like that.

i remember buying stuff from maryland speed. they were one of my go-to's for GTO parts, especially exhaust stuff. then all of a sudden.... why is my stuff not being shipped?

sux.
yeah the weird thing is, he's had good testimonials on here even as late as 2021 and was great for a long time before that. Hopefully it's not something serious in his personal life, addiction, etc.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts