LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got the cam installed, well a buddy of mine did since I am out of the country.

I am told it sounds mean as hell and is definantly more of a kick in the pants than the GT 2-3 I had...which is now for sale.

Can't wait for R&R in Feburary so I can check it out.

:burnout:

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will enjoy it if the car is still in one piece when I get back. My wife wants to take it to the track, she is starting to enjoy the hobby as well.

My buddy gets the incentive of driving it for a week while it breaks in so he can change the oil.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It drives awesome too. I take care of it as if it were my own. So since my car is down, I may just bolt on the Fast 90/90 with the NX direct port, pill it to 150hp, and bust into the 11s with the car. That would wake some folks up. The car does sound mean now. It lopes like crazy. I have had about 4 people come up to me and ask what is done to the car. It could run deep into the 12s now but you gave away your Drag Radials. Can you say massive tire spin? BTW, what did you use to shine your car with? It is awesome. My car has never shined like that.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clay bar, polish and wax with an orbital does wonders.

I have it all at the house, Nicole could let you borrow it.

Damn...I miss my car.

I need a video fix.

:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
post up sound clips asap :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts