LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Powdercoat all of it
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped my brakes this last weekend, the calipers are powder coated electron blue pearl. Also added a new MC and booster... MC because it had 160K miles on it, booster because I accidentally hit the original while installing a set of gauges. The front rotors are ACDelco for now, matching grooved rotors have been ordered... I had these laying around and wanted to get it going. Someday I'll have enough posts to list my 05 OEM calipers for sale... I'm debating stripping them and powder coating them for the next owner. The OEM red seems dark and less than impressive.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Looks nice!. Glad you didn't have the same (strange) experience you had with the intake (assuming I'm remembering the right guy/post)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks great! Just fyi, if you want a nice set of decals for the Brembos, there's a seller on ebay that does them for G8s. The rear ones he specs fit great with the 4 pot Brembos I run on the front of mine.

·
Powdercoat all of it
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, the experience with the intake was an anomaly, I've done several Brembos for various cars. For now, I want to keep them blank and let the color speak for itself, but thanks for the lead!

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,494 Posts
I still need to take my brembos off and powder coat them blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts