LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing in photoshop with a pic of a yellow Holden engine cover I found. I think it shows some promise.

·
Gone but not forgotten
378 Posts
To each his own...

Is that Sigourney Weaver under there?

Looks like something from Alien. Sorry, just my opinion.

Diggs

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I'm kinda partial to seeing the engine, myself. I hate popping the hood of a car and finding a big hunk of plastic covering the majority of the engine bay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
GTO Cover

And if anyone wants to go down this road :secret: I am more than happy to post you my standard Holden 'Turtleshell' cover at no cost whatsoever. Oh of course you would want to send me your standard GTO Covers in exchange :bubbrub

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Looks to European to me(BMW & Benz) I am thinking about getting my covers painted anodized red and leaving the black around the GTO( My TB is the same)

·
Registered
523 Posts
mlc said:
I was think its some type of bottom feeding fish having its way with the engine.
I was thinking along the same line. It reminds me of a hosrshoe crab or one of its prehistoric ancestors, the Trilobite.

But, it's all a matter of what you're accustomed to seeing. I like the GTO covers, myself.
:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought the idea had potential so I decided to try it out. I personally didn't like the end result but I thought it might interest someone who is personalizing their goat in a "euro" style.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts