LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
9 Second Club
14,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ritalin Version: Suprised his ass

Details: Me n Ethyl out shaking down two weeks worth of frustration on repairs. When we installed the Holley Sniper we added the return fuel bung to the filler tube. The gen 1 factory five 33 Ford Hot Rods were weak in that area to begin with. It is very hard to get a downhill slope from the gas cap to the fule tank inlet. So for two weeks we worked in the blind, unable to see what we were doing until we finished each of about 4 attempts to install a fuel line that would work. We got close enough that we felt safe trying the car aout tonight, I mean what the actual fuck would be wrong with a huge fireball and me playing a harp over the flaming wreckage. But I digress. I have often said the Devil drives a Mustang. So me n Ethyl out MMOB and up pops a red Mustang. Sheesh talk about spookey. I was thinking about spending the last few days of my life in jail for spirited driving and having Covid-19. Ethyl figured WTF getsome. Then the Devil in the Red Mustang did it, right when I was trying to resist. He bumped the light. I hollered over to Ethyl synch her panties up cause it was on. The improved fuel line was very effective and the launch, though pedaled was my best effort to date from the dig. Fun shit.

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Nice kill with the crate 350.

Reactions: wrp

·
9 Second Club
14,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;) 190 Horsepower. My GTO had a Borla Exhaust with ice pick holes in the muffler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts