LS1GTO Forums banner

Everyone - Register NOW!!!!

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  aclarkgto 
#1 ·
Anyone waiting to register should do so now :)

It's going to be a great time, with the chance to win some great stuff. Check out the raffle thread. Theres a $1,200 rear end gear kit from Difftechnics, half off a set of headers, a cam kit ... these are high dollar prizes.

The awards also are top quality too :)

Come for the racing, relax for the show, and have some fun!

#4 ·
ok silly question...this is my first event as such and i am curious as to what is required. I have a hotel room at the overflow site already, but what else do i need to register for? I am not doing any racing/showing, etc...just taking off enough time to come, watch the drags on thursday, check out all teh cars and vendors, and then come back on friday. Do i need to register ahead of time to be able to just watch drag race/check out vendors? Thanks and i look forward to St. Louis!

#6 ·
DevilYellow said:
Nah your cool...but if you stay for Saturday you could win some cool stuff. Make sure to check out the HP tuners demo around noon on Friday.
thank you kindly for the info...i may end up staying after i get even more addicted to learning about our wonderful ls1's. Not sure if this is the best place to post (sorry if it is) but i have a double room if anyone is in need of a roommate or thinking of going. Im there thursday night (june 30th). PM me if you are going and need a place for the night

#8 ·
Why don't you give Padre

aclarkgto said:
thank you kindly for the info...i may end up staying after i get even more addicted to learning about our wonderful ls1's. Not sure if this is the best place to post (sorry if it is) but i have a double room if anyone is in need of a roommate or thinking of going. Im there thursday night (june 30th). PM me if you are going and need a place for the night

a holler. He may need a place if memory serves me correct.

Doc

#9 ·
bradz24 said:
If i come i will be bringing my tire trailer. .will there be a spot to store it at the hotel?. .(chain to tree or light pole) for Friday and Sat.?
There is truck/trailer parking ..but its a short walk from the main hotel, the parking lot wont accomodate them. I'm sure you'll find something you can do with it.

#12 ·
anybody know where its held in saint louis??

#15 ·
ok Im a little confused. I have printed the reg. form. and it says I have to pay 30 bucks to join GTOAA.. is that true.. do I have to do that?. . . is this the only way I could get discounted rate at the hotel .. (if I can even get a room). and it says you have to have your GTOAA number to get the discoutned rate...

do I have to pay the 20 bucks for the awards banquet to have a chance to win raffle prices? and I see there is a place for me to say I have trailer. .

woohoo .. I think I am going to go.

#22 ·
Wow. That is going to be @ 6% of the cars there if we get the same numbers this year. I don't think there were 30 of any year there last year.

#25 ·
still got a spot open for thursday night at the overflow hotel if anyone wants to come last minute...pm me and we can split the cost of the room...

#26 ·
bump...last chance...anyone need a room for tomorrow (thursday) night only, pm me...stay for cheap! thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.