LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
Excellent write up Jon! Touches on all the bases that most people look past.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Very nice perspective Jon...Thanks for the article Holeshot.:)

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Very good article and an interesting read.

·
GTO, Ur Really Lookin' Fine
577 Posts
i like it, great read

·
Let's roll...
1,036 Posts
TprGTO said:
Very good article and an interesting read.

+1 on that.

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Nicely done sir!

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
If it wasnt for that DY article, and a sidebar pic of a late model (but never mentioned) you couldnt even of known there is a new age GTO.

Funny, but even in the merchandise section it lists the Official GTOAA Diamond Club Shirt "with all 11 years of GTOs around it." I guess the world ended in 1974? What about the latest 3 years, GTOAA??

But there was a very detailed full-page article on throttle cable brackets. :confused:

I think all them dudes are stuck in the past. I just threw my Legends in the trash. Probably let my membership expire. I will check them out again in 20 years.

Good article, Jon.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Nice article!

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Nice article, but it's nothing we as GTO owners don't already know. Now if you posted that over in the Mustang web site then someone might learn something.......

ROK

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Nice article!

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
good job!

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Thanks everyone .....

I think the Legend continually will adjust to try to keep everyone happy. It is hard to keep every owner happy seeing that almost every year of productions there are differences.

I hope that we can put old vs. new discussions past us and get on to some cool stuff. I have some neat some ideas planned.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts