LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But this car is [email protected]' awesome!! Picked it up around 2:00 this afternoon. I'm still in awe over how fun this fu#in' thing is to drive. I waited a long fuc%in' time, but it was well worth it!! Once again, kudos to DY and RD and everyone else that helped me stick it out. Hope to see the mid-atlantic guys and girls at Pontiacs in the Park.
Side note: All tires were inflated to 60 psi.
:drink: :drink: :bubbrub :bubbrub

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
gangster1 said:
But this car is [email protected]' awesome!! Picked it up around 2:00 this afternoon. I'm still in awe over how fun this fu#in' thing is to drive. I waited a long fuc%in' time, but it was well worth it!! Once again, kudos to DY and RD and everyone else that helped me stick it out. Hope to see the mid-atlantic guys and girls at Pontiacs in the Park.
:bubbrub :bubbrub

Glad you finely got the Goat :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(Elvis on) Thank ya... Thank ya very much. (Elvis off)

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
DUDE! YOU'RE GETTIN' A GOAT!

I'll see you at Pontiacs In The Park. REALLY looking forward to FINALLY seeing another '04 GTO on the road.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Your very welcome. We are glad to help the GTO community out.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
gangster1 said:

I know the feeling my friend. Picked mine up at about 6:00 tonight and I'm thinking about sleeping in it. I'm going to need surgery to remove the grin off my face.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
I know the feeling my friend. Picked mine up at about 6:00 tonight and I'm thinking about sleeping in it. I'm going to need surgery to remove the grin off my face.
Man, I am so glad to hear that. You'll miss the WS6, but you'll love your Goat like no other. Rock on!

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Dude I got my Goat last night too!
Wife loves it too, but shes a little scared of what it can do.

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
radkon said:
Dude I got my Goat last night too!
Wife loves it too, but shes a little scared of what it can do.
LOL!!! I've had mine since March 31st and my wife still haven't driven it. She says she's worried that she'll mess it up and then I'll be mad but I think she is afraid of the car...

Congrats, guys!

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
gangster1 said:

Wow, according to the trakcer your TPW was 12/8/03 correct? And you're just now getting it? Am I missing something? That's sure as hell not 60-90 days past TPW. I know some of the first cars were some 120 days past TPW but if it was built in December??!?!?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My thoughts exactly!! On the plate it says it was built in January. The deposit I put down was never cashed so he gave me my check back and the date on it 08-01-03. The day I ordered it.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Hey - Gto in NC - has the wife driven the car yet?

My wife was also apprehensive to get behind the wheel - she screwed up my new 91 Z28 a few days after we got it and still had vivid memories of my intial reaction back then. Needless to say I have grown up a little since then and had to push her to drive the GTO. She finally took into the shop for me a while ago - now I can't keep her away from the car. I created a monster! Now all I hear is how she wants here own - of course she wants a 2005 Judge, not just some lowly 04 GTO - I gotta hide the check book!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Congrats man, thats awesome. I'm salivating here as we speak and expect mine in a week or so.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

hell yes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts