LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just here for the infractions
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one place that is closing their doors for the winter on October 15th, not to mention they are selling the Elise I was trying to reserve. Park Place Rentals/CB Car Rentals.

I'm looking for an exotic car rental for one evening, Oct 20th. My wife and I will be flying into SeaTac and just coming to eat at Daniel's Broiler (they're THAT good!) and stay in Seattle for that night (I think Hotel 1000). Does anybody know of a rental place servicing Seattle/SeaTac that has high end sports cars other than the place mentioned above?

Thanks!

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
That's the only one I know of. You can get nice non-exotics at "normal" rental agencies. I rented a Jag once and you can always ride the Hertz Mustang for a night just to experience the dark side. :gr_devil:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Parkplace is the only place that I know of. Great place to just swing by if you are coming up here for a day. Don't forget to visit the Bentely/Lambo dealership right across the street. Oh, the Jag dealership is right next to that one and they used to have an XJ220 sitting on the showroom floor. Which Daniels are you going to? There are like 3 in the seattle area. Bellevue is a good one.

·
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SRT03 said:
Parkplace is the only place that I know of. Great place to just swing by if you are coming up here for a day. Don't forget to visit the Bentely/Lambo dealership right across the street. Oh, the Jag dealership is right next to that one and they used to have an XJ220 sitting on the showroom floor. Which Daniels are you going to? There are like 3 in the seattle area. Bellevue is a good one.
Thats what I was afraid of. They say rentals slow down in Winter, so they will not be open when I arrive. :( I have only eaten at the Bellevue restaurant, but I was thinking about going to the Lake Union location this time and stay in the Downtown area. I *definitely* wont be driving around much if it isn't going to be in a sports car.

Would you suggest one of the Daniel's locations over the other (excluding Bellevue)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bellevue one is nice b/c of the view from the 25th floor. Lake Union is also really nice. Very up town style. I think you will be good going to either one. Let us know how the date goes.

·
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRT03 said:
Bellevue one is nice b/c of the view from the 25th floor. Lake Union is also really nice. Very up town style. I think you will be good going to either one. Let us know how the date goes.
Wife wasn't down with flying out of town away from the babies... I fly all the time so it's no big deal to me, but I totally understand her position. I'm just glad I shared my plans with her BEFORE booking the trip. We stayed at a Spa/Resort closer to home and I rented a bright green Lotus Elise and tooled around San Diego for the weekend. We had a blast! Thanks for the advice and I hope I will be back in the beautiful PNW for some good eats soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts