·
Registered
29 Posts
If its not to late I'll take 2 black 1XL. Thanks Travis

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The shirts shipped out to me today. I will be sending pm's to everyone with totals. The amount will will be $18 shipped. Thanks.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If you have a XL left Travis I'll take it, prefer pink :goghey:
I may have an XL left. I ordered a couple extras and if I have an extra I will let you know. Is it nice and warm up there? :)

·
Banned
8,940 Posts
I may have an XL left. I ordered a couple extras and if I have an extra I will let you know. Is it nice and warm up there? :)
Ooh yeah baby, our first taste of the horizontal snow. I'm under the Niagara escarpment by the lake, so much of the weather blows over though.

Thanks T-Bones, I quite enjoy mementos from the GTO world. PM and I will Paypal asap.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ooh yeah baby, our first taste of the horizontal snow. I'm under the Niagara escarpment by the lake, so much of the weather blows over though.

Thanks T-Bones, I quite enjoy mementos from the GTO world. PM and I will Paypal asap.
As soon as I figure out what I have left I will let you know. Any plans of coming back down south?

·
Banned
8,940 Posts
As soon as I figure out what I have left I will let you know. Any plans of coming back down south?
Oh yeah, most definitely - one of Spring or Fall TOTD 2012, the grace & hospitality of the locals was something special, makes me warm & tingly inside ;-)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts