LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in what is out there for us GTO enthusiasts, so please post names/links/etc of places that we can get accessories or extras for our new 2004 GTO. This includes anything from trinkets to full blown modifications. Have fun !!

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Here's a site you might want to check out in the future. I contacted them and they told me that they would have an online catalog in a couple of weeks. That was over a month and half ago. I suppose once the GTO is on the roads, they'll be more active.

http://www.ls1source.com/

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Any current LS1 performance shop will have stuff for it once they hit the streets.

LS1Speed.com
LS1source.com
Thunderracing.com
Tbyrnemotorsports

the list goes on and on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its called Delft blue, they dont use this colour anymore. Yes the wheels are standard, they all come with 18" wheels here. Theres a couple of things I notice they have left off your version, well one is the 18" wheels and climate control. Interesting is how they put the 5.7Litre badge on the side to cover the hole where we have the side indicator.

My car

Inside

With red tail lights

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
davbo said:
Very nice. The clear brake light covers definitely improve the look.
I disagree - I like the originals better, but to each his own. I personally prefer the black ones that have been posted around somewhere best.

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
My first impression was that I wished that Pontiac had kept the Monaro "nose." However, the new Pontiac design has grown on me and now I think I like it better.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Sweet CV8 GMauto!!!

I acutally like the Monaro front a tad more than the GTO one but both work for me. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its sort of like the pontiac family trademark look isnt it, guess it didnt come to you as a great suprise to see it that way. Even though the 4 door Commodore which the monaro is based on has had a facelift they left the original Monaro front on it. Apparently the new face just didnt work on it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts