LS1GTO.com Forums banner

42601 - 42620 of 55720 Posts

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,400 Posts
Ha, and I've been to all three U.S. states that you haven't.
Yep LOL. I've come close to Tennessee many times and we were supposed to go visit some friends of my wife's in Nashville then tour Falkner's home and Lafayette Co. in MS but a family emergency came up. We'll get there at some point.

now you see why a lot of us americans are fat fuckers lol
LOL

It’s pouring here in NH
Yes it is -- it's the remnants of TS Olga and it's messing with my outdoor work. At least I got a good portion of it done yesterday.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,028,806 Posts
Yep LOL. I've come close to Tennessee many times and we were supposed to go visit some friends of my wife's in Nashville then tour Falkner's home and Lafayette Co. in MS but a family emergency came up. We'll get there at some point.

LOL

Yes it is -- it's the remnants of TS Olga and it's messing with my outdoor work. At least I got a good portion of it done yesterday.
No cruising pops Model A today

·
Super Moderator
11,029 Posts
The seachickens will absolutely find ways to lose to the worst teams in the league. Dumbasses.

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
so how cold is it andrea?

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
better you than me, im hoping for no really cold weather until Christmas time

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
come to think of it its just crazy that its only a month till turkey day

·
Registered
64 Posts
My wife and I have been to all 50 states as well as 140 different foreign countries as listed in Travelers Century Clubs list of foreign countries.. Its good to be retired!

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
supposed to have lows in the 30s this week but highs in the 60s so it aint bad at all

·
Super Moderator
11,029 Posts
I hate fall!

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
54,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #42,619
Fall is second to last favorite season for me. Cicadas have stopped, trees lose their leaves, and then the cold weather reminds my body of the pain I've forgotten about. Winter is the worst. Summer best.

42601 - 42620 of 55720 Posts