LS1GTO.com Forums banner

56501 - 56520 of 60270 Posts

·
Dick Ross
7,163 Posts
Bits and pieces, but admittedly I'm not a big Dolly fan.

·
HGH Optimist
7,308 Posts
Yo, @RichardF !

I was catching up on old comedy shows, while I was sick. I came across an episode that made me think...

Dude, you look JUST like comedian Jamie Kilstein. lol

Dude is a hardcore SJW, so don't bother looking into his comedy. But he was on one of my old favorite shows, and I remember seeing your shooting vids, and your tooth extraction vid. Thought to myself... "wait a minute".

·
Dick Ross
7,163 Posts
Yo, @RichardF !

I was catching up on old comedy shows, while I was sick. I came across an episode that made me think...

Dude, you look JUST like comedian Jamie Kilstein. lol

Dude is a hardcore SJW, so don't bother looking into his comedy. But he was on one of my old favorite shows, and I remember seeing your shooting vids, and your tooth extraction vid. Thought to myself... "wait a minute".
Wtf... that is scary

·
HGH Optimist
7,308 Posts
There's a finite amount of faces available.

I mean there's only so many different combos of gene expression, right?

It's not that creepy.
Yeah, but features on faces differ enough to make people look completely different.

I literally never knew how much I looked like my mom until, after her brain surgery, they shaved her head. I shaved mine since I was worried she'd be upset about losing her hair... and holy fuggin' crap, you'd have thought we were twins. She looked more like my big sister around that time, than she did my mom. Just small differences in our facial structures.

·
HGH Optimist
7,308 Posts

Guys... y'all really do like me!

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
55,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #56,509
Yeah, but features on faces differ enough to make people look completely different.

I literally never knew how much I looked like my mom until, after her brain surgery, they shaved her head. I shaved mine since I was worried she'd be upset about losing her hair... and holy fuggin' crap, you'd have thought we were twins. She looked more like my big sister around that time, than she did my mom. Just small differences in our facial structures.
That's how it is with my grandma and I from that pic I found.

·
16,608 Posts
9 to 5 is classic...seen it don't know how many times...they played it on HBO in early 80's and we recorded it, so that tape got plenty of use, lol.

Thankfully saw it at a young age where I didn't realize it was a feminist agenda. However, I can still enjoy it (watched the other day) because it's just a classic to me and still funny...Can ignore that agenda part on this one.

·
16,608 Posts
Supposed to be close to 90 today. Bleh, bring the cool weather and lil fluffy clouds.

·
Registered
218 Posts
OK, curiosity got the best of me. Could not figure out why this thread always appeared when I clicked "NEW", and to the best of my memory (questionable at my age, not with me however with others) it occupied the Top Spot more times than any other. Ok, so the "New" sorts results with hits / visits / views. Clearly the thread start date says to me, "old." Am I correct on my assumption? If yes, why do I have stop at initial thread starting post first time I enter? Tribute to originator or what? If this sort function logic exists (inside thread) do I have to change a setting to start with most recent? If so where and how? or does Admin have to mod something to get it sorted with most recent post first? No disrespect intended here, I have been member for 2 years and thought (thru trial and error) I pretty much knew the ins and outs of this forum. Pls if responding to my questions - post and also PM me, once PM'd please don't bury me in PM's.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated,

Brad

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,072 Posts
Get outta here with your too long post! TLDR

56501 - 56520 of 60270 Posts