LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aight fellas. Regretfully I must sell my wheels. I came across something else that’s coming out in the next month or so that I like better. I have the stock wheels to put back on for the time being. These are some very nice high quality wheels with a nice factory finish. Wheels are in perfect shape. This set of wheels is about close to new as you can get. They tuck under the fenders (with a 275 wide tire) although as usual I did have to roll my rear fenders very very little. They have never rubbed and I’ve had two people in the back set

** I live in Louisiana, I’ll drive a reasonable distance to meet you half way at no extra cost. I don’t mind driving.

18x8 42mm offset
18x9 45mm offset
Weight is 20 and 21lbs each.

These pics are of each individual wheels. Zoom in to see they are perfect. I say $750 and we split shipping. They have aluminum hub centric rings too.

·
Powdercoat all of it
194 Posts
I'm the guy who bought the last set, good guy to work with, thanks!

I will say, the tires are nice and quiet. While I wouldn't have chosen them in a lineup, I've been very pleased with them. Heck, if I still lived down there, I'd consider snatching these up. They look nice, good luck with your new direction!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm the guy who bought the last set, good guy to work with, thanks!

I will say, the tires are nice and quiet. While I wouldn't have chosen them in a lineup, I've been very pleased with them. Heck, if I still lived down there, I'd consider snatching these up. They look nice, good luck with your new direction!
How you been? Where did you move to?

and I agree. These tires are hidden gems in my opinion. They ride nicer and quieter than nitto 555g2 on my 17” factory wheels. And these are 18”.

·
Registered
11 Posts
well shit... I wish I would have seen this Sunday, I just got the exact set from TireRack which are due to arrive tomorrow.

The only reason I found this was because I was looking for pictures to see what they were going to look like and am tickled with my decision, just no so much with my timing.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd say cancel them but it sounds like its too late and shipping would cost ya. You'll really like them.....post up in here your thoughts when you get them on and your more than welcome to post pics of it!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright......$650 (wheels only) and we split shipping. The wheels I want are now available and i cant get them till i sell these. Help ya boy out....plus you'll get a nice set of STAGGERED wheels. There is a small nick on one of the spokes because The tire machine nicked it the other day. Had a nail in the tire and had it patched.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts