LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I figure this will help me get some more visibility on my setup. I am selling the Procharger setup to step up to something a bit more crazy. The Procharger would have gotten me my goals, but I am not certain I would have ever been content in that arena. And of course everyone knows I change my mind all the time. And it is time for me to change my mind and go to a turbo setup.

PM me for details on my F1C kit that I am selling with some nice upgrades capable of helping you make more power. Pictures will be up this week!
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108930

I am giving the methanol kit away with the setup if someone buys it before Sunday at 11:59pm!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o.f.i said:
You going twins or a single setup?
I don't think I can get a big enough single in the engine bay for what I want out of the car. Even a T88 would probably not make me selling the F1C worthwhile.

We will see how the sale of this thing goes and I will decide from there what I do.

·
Old Guys Rule
3,076 Posts
HydroStream6 said:
What's the F1C rated for as far as power? I'm getting bored as well...
Lots of potential with the F1C.....there is a Trans Am 402 with all the supporting mods,over on LS1Tech. He is seeing 19PSI @ 4500 RPM, knocking on 1KHP!

·
Registered
788 Posts
That's an awesome setup. Good luck with the sale!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slider417 said:
What other upgrades would I need to put this on a stock LS1 ?
Nothing... Headers/ exhaust would help alot though!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exotic Performance Plus said:
Man, Mick, I can't believe you're selling it! Good luck with your next project, keep me informed on how it works out. Bob
Yeah... thanks for the support Bob. and to anyone who doesn't know BOB is the man when it comes to Prochargers. So if you wanna ask him about the kit I have for sale I would imagine he would be willing to help you out!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated the link with a few pictures. I am willing to work with the pricing on this setup guys!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
TrakDay said:
Yeah... thanks for the support Bob. and to anyone who doesn't know BOB is the man when it comes to Prochargers. So if you wanna ask him about the kit I have for sale I would imagine he would be willing to help you out!
Thanks Mick, to anyone thinking about going with an ATI ProCharger, Mick's kit would be a great way to go. Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts