LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to get a feel for what 4 factory wheels/tires (144 miles) would go for on ebay and such. Haven't seen any for sale, so I can't set a precedence that way. I know I'm hampered by the 5x120 bolt pattern.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
It's hard to say. Due to rarity they could go for a lot. But since the majority of us don't care for them, they aren't AS desirable as some of the other HSV choices.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
i got 2nd set for me
paid $500 +$150 for shipping
4 factory wheels/tires
he could not sell it on ebay for $500...

·
3,327 Posts
dede said:
i got 2nd set for me
paid $500 +$150 for shipping
4 factory wheels/tires
he could not sell it on ebay for $500...
I have officially been ripped off. I bought 2 rims for $400, and paid $200 for 4 factory tires. (prices were shipped).

:mad:

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think I'd have more luck selling them individually as "spares"? I don't know if I am even going to sell them or not, if it's worth it, I will. I might keep them to slap winter tires on or something...

·
3,327 Posts
miscreant said:
Do you think I'd have more luck selling them individually as "spares"? I don't know if I am even going to sell them or not, if it's worth it, I will. I might keep them to slap winter tires on or something...
The tires themselves sell for 141.00 apeice, or something like that. Look up what a new rim costs from GMdirect. If you do not need the money, hold out until you hear of someone that scratched a rim or something. Just a thought.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
miscreant said:
Just wanting to get a feel for what 4 factory wheels/tires (144 miles) would go for on ebay and such. Haven't seen any for sale, so I can't set a precedence that way. I know I'm hampered by the 5x120 bolt pattern.

If someone is interested in two, I'll grab the other two.

Just looking for an extra pair of wheels for some Mickey Thompson drag radials...

Ed

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I think I decided I'm going to keep them, put some pirelli snowsports on them for Dec - Feb, and then get some 18" staggers for next summer. Looks like $550 is the average selling price for them, and I'd be better off to just keep them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts