LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The sign up thread has gotten ridiculously long so I'm going to post some updates here.

There are now 30 cars signed up, so if you're not in yet, better do it now. We are limited to 50 cars period. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!

Some of the fine folks that are choosing to support us in this: We have CAM, BMR, Dominant Motor Sports, Gravana, Precision Motorsports of Florida, Vengeance Racing, Maryland Speed, KPE, and Kooks. Jeff Creech has decided not only to provide his expertise, but will also be providing some very generous "prizes" for you to have a chance at. BMR has provided some gift certificates that I know you all want. Dominant Motor Sports has provided a front fascia valued at $650! The list goes on. Please support these companies as they are supporting us. They have shown that they want and appreciate your business. I'm sure this will not be the complete list of sponsors as there is still plenty of time before the event. Thank you to all of them and thank you to Yowzerman, Bronko91, Dan_E, and ddixon for your work in this.

I am setting a cut off date for sign up..... November 1st. On this day I will let everyone know what amount is owed and payment will be due by November 7th. This means that if you are paying by mail, pay attention to your PMs on the 1st so you can have your payment in on time.

I am working on ideas for food right now, give me a week or so and I'll have a definite plan.

Nitrous bottle filling AND race fuel will be available for 'two windows' on the 10th: 11 AM until noon and again from 3 PM until 3:30 PM.

We'll also plan on having a car show immediately before the racing. It will start @ 10AM. Judging to be determined.

If you have any desires about the racing set up, post them up. Yowzerman and I will be finalizing the racing plans with Jeff Creech on the 16th when I go for my tune.

That's all I've got right now.

Edit: It sounded like I have done this all by myself so I added credit where credit is due.

·
Clean is good...
2,470 Posts
Like a healthy tree, the bigger it gets, the more it grows, the bigger it gets...nice work Tracy and a personal thanks goes out to all of our sponsors who've realized that their sponsorship with our First Annual GTO Mid Atlantic Fall Brawl are serious investments in their own company's stocks! Get in while the 'gettins' good!

Tom.

·
What A Rush..
916 Posts
You my friend have done a fabulous job getting all this put together and finding sponsors to support our favorite car and racing venue. It is alot of hard work and for everyone who has had their input my hat's off to you.

Though we have had some fun messing with each other a little it's just great to see everyone working on their cars and getting them ready to race. I am hoping that as we near the event we may pick up a few more entrants to this great 1st year event.

Thanks again Tracy and all the sponsors. :patriot:

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
DAMMIT! I would have really liked to be in this guys but my transmission is fu$ked and I need to get it fixed! I have some ETP heads and a 150shot in my future though so I will be ready next season! :(

John

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Can't wait! This sounds like one awesome event! Thanks to eveyone who put this together!

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Freedom_Fighter said:
DAMMIT! I would have really liked to be in this guys but my transmission is fu$ked and I need to get it fixed! I have some ETP heads and a 150shot in my future though so I will be ready next season! :(

John
John,

That doesnt mean You cant come down now. This is also a spectator event too. We are looking for as many GTO's to be there also. You dont have to race. I think Tracy was working on an entrance fee for those who just want to watch and be there.

Pat,

·
Banned
620 Posts
We would like to thank you for having the opportunity to support this event!!!! We are as much as enthusiast as any racer on here and we LOVE to see you guys doing what these cars were designed to do!!!!

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
We would like to thank you for having the opportunity to support this event!!!! We are as much as enthusiast as any racer on here and we LOVE to see you guys doing what these cars were designed to do!!!!
How about some 3.91 gears :0

Seriously tho, we appreciate your support Ron!!

Thanks and congrats to all who have assisted, but time is ticking away. Lets keep up the PR campaign and lets make this the best, yet!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Ron,
On behalf of all of us as new generation GTO owners taking part in the Fall Brawl, thanks for your sponsorship. We deeply appreciate it. So far, there are at least 30 cars coming. DT

·
Clean is good...
2,470 Posts
ruquik said:
now lets hope for good weather!!

Dennis is in charge to ensure we have perfect weather...right Dennis? You have the best connections!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
yowzerman said:
Dennis is in charge to ensure we have perfect weather...right Dennis? You have the best connections!
Yup Tom....Nov. 10 Consider it a snow, er GO!
DT (Unofficial chaplain and weather guy for CVGTO)

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, I forgot something. Jeff said he will be offering mini tunes if someone wants it. Let me know if it's something you want done so we can make sure he brings his equipment.

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hada68GTO said:
Yup Tom....Nov. 10 Consider it a snow, er GO!
DT (Unofficial chaplain and weather guy for CVGTO)
Lets go ahead and make that official. Get to work. LOL

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
impulsivegoat said:
Damn, I forgot something. Jeff said he will be offering mini tunes if someone wants it. Let me know if it's something you want done so we can make sure he brings his equipment.
Tracy,

Let's see if he can bring that equipment. I know I would like to have him look at my GTO.

Pat,

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
impulsivegoat said:
Yeah, tell him to bring it. I need MAF ends dialed in...

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
myred2004gto said:
Tracy,

Let's see if he can bring that equipment. I know I would like to have him look at my GTO.

Pat,
I'll tell him there is some interest.

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
I already let Jeff know I'd be interested in making adjustments to my shift points/pressure after my torque converter install. He's all for it!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts