LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading some of the off-topic posts in the sign-up thread and seeing something similar for another event, it seems about right that we have our own trash talking thread for those who are attending the 1st Annual Mid-Atlantic Fall Brawl.

Want to call someone out? How about lay your cash (or pink slip) on a run? How about retelling the story the *last* time imfasterthaneverybody red lighted? This is the thread to do it (good naturedly, of course).

BTW, us NoVA guys are gonna rule!

Oh yeah, keep it civil. (and IBTL). ;)

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
This ought to be good.

:punch:

and BTW, CVG is gonna rule (I'll go ahead and rule the slow cars). 2 goats in the 11s on the same weekend. Woot

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
paco loco said:
me and DT are going to have a friendly rematch, since i broke. hopefully i can pull some crzy 60s like him so i can keep up :)
In the spirit of friendly competition, you're on Paco. Hope your goat is healthy, and up to power, and I somehow still manage to ekk out a win... DT

·
What A Rush..
916 Posts
I dare anybody to beat my 13.55 time.

That should be just about everyone in the Mid-Atlantic so anyone care for a bracket race or a burnout contest so I have a chance!!

There are a few in the 757 with a little bit faster cars that should make for a fun event.

·
Clean is good...
2,473 Posts
Humbly speaking, of course, I will rule the 'middle of the pack' group...I will, yup...

Tom.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
yowzerman said:
Humbly speaking, of course, I will rule the 'middle of the pack' group...I will, yup...

Tom.
Yeah Tom Rules!!! Is it better to be at the back of the front or the front of the back???

·
Clean is good...
2,473 Posts
Hada68GTO said:
Yeah Tom Rules!!! Is it better to be at the back of the front or the front of the back???
:drink: :) :boink: :bootyshak :gr_jest:

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
I will be at the front of the back of the pack.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
2005Goat said:
I'm calling out anyone with H/C or 6 speed guys that are FI. I'm leaving the nitrous guys alone.
hehe, I know where my $$$$ is:drink: :drink:

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
I'm a 757 guy...but Art (2005Goat) ^ is da man. Sorry but true. Stout car and great driver.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Oh yah???!!! Well, I'm gonna....I'm gonna.....nut's, I gonna get another beer...:drink:

I'll let my goat do the smack talkin :gears:

·
Baby Elvis FTW!
736 Posts
gto on 20s said:
im your huckleberry
I'll see you there!

Edit: Where in my post did it say H/C and FI? I see you run some nitrous on occasion too. You aren't really the huckleberry I was looking for, but I look forward to seeing your car run.

·
Muck Fichigan!!
3,214 Posts
2005Goat said:
I'll see you there!

Edit: Where in my post did it say H/C and FI? I see you run some nitrous on occasion too. You aren't really the huckleberry I was looking for, but I look forward to seeing your car run.
You'll take him. :secret: :drink:

1 - 20 of 166 Posts